Second Skin Audio

FOUr 12s BOX NEED IDEAS

about to start a realitive small build in my car threw out the type rs and going with 4 types e 12s on about 1600 rms in a 95 nissan maxima any ideas for box thinking about connecting a port threw the back see were the arm rest comes downs and having sort of a blowthrew anybody think this is possible

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

WALL IT! :hairtrick:

a wall is w wonderful thing.. but i dont wanna really do one in this car...although i could possibly see a :hairtrick: with this blowthrough idea ya think

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I would say either a wall or possibly a slotport. You may be hard pressed to stuff 4 12's in a slotport in a car though. Sealed is another option but im not sure how loud you want to be.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I would say either a wall or possibly a slotport. You may be hard pressed to stuff 4 12's in a slotport in a car though. Sealed is another option but im not sure how loud you want to be.

i dont know really im just tired of the same things.. i wanna do something different steve build something amzing aind i wanna do something amzing like that well of course with lower power... ooo i want it ot be loud trust that thats why im doin more cone and less pwer

about to start a realitive small build in my car threw out the type rs and going with 4 types e 12s on about 1600 rms in a 95 nissan maxima any ideas for box thinking about connecting a port threw the back see were the arm rest comes downs and having sort of a blowthrew anybody think this is possible

Do the seats fold down? i'm thinking in you could fire them forward sealed off from the trunk port throught the package tray

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Do the seats fold down? i'm thinking in you could fire them forward sealed off from the trunk port throught the package tray

nah im at a disadvantage there i seats dont fold dwn...

nah im at a disadvantage there i seats dont fold dwn...

bump

ive got the same subs in a ported box in my trunk. i dont know if you could call it a slot port or not but its 5 cubes after displacment and 63 square in of port tuned to 35hz port back gets real loud off 1000watts. i ahd to stagger the subs though.

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

EDIT: ive been running around trying to find my keys for like 15 mins. then after i uploaded the first pic and looked at it i found them lol

Edited by basshead4life

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol