it must be weird to shoot slugs never have I got a rifle for that I might have to get some though

Nothing weird about them I have many rifles as well for hunting but you cant hunt deer in Indiana with a high powered rifle you can however hunt with a rifle with a pistol round I have a Henry 44 magnum that I like to take ever now and them I use high powered when im hunting coyotes and such and in other states

I did that later that day and it still is doing the same thing im gonna call Remington today about it

did you test it by shooting it or just cycling it with non fired ammo? non fired ammo is a lot heaver than what the ejector is meant to eject.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

did you test it by shooting it or just cycling it with non fired ammo? non fired ammo is a lot heaver than what the ejector is meant to eject.

Took it right out back and tryed shooting it off my back patio no go again oh well I guess its gonna go back to Remington

Even with the added weight my 870 can cycle non fired ammo no problem...

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

the 870 I shoot every now and again has that issue sometimes but it seems to bemore of how you are holding it when you go to eject a shell if your holding it on its side and the eject slot is facing up it has the issue but if you hold it normaly its just fine

I shouldnt have to mess with it at all to get it to properly eject im gonna go skeet shooting tommorow so ill bring this and see if I cant get it to cycle the proper way

• 2 months later...

I have just installed Joomla and in administrator, when I click on

user manager, menu manager or frontpage manager and get

- Restricted access -

But new artical, artical manager and category manager work fine.

How can I correct this...

Thank You in advance

Website I developed for paydayloan company.

Archived