Well I have always wanted an OD Green Remington 870. Well today I was at Dick sporting goods and went to the guns and they had one it was the 870 combo scoped. I bought this bad boy as soon as I seen it sitting there couldnt pass it up lol Here are a few pics of it that I took

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ive got several other 870's but this is my first OD Green one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so after today im not very happy with this piece It jammed a shit ton today and the ejector isnt working right Remington is gonna be getting a call about this on Monday. Yesterday was opening of squirrel and I went today and shot 3 shells out of it and then it started to jam horrible and I was having to get the spent shells out by hand.

Ok so after today im not very happy with this piece It jammed a shit ton today and the ejector isnt working right Remington is gonna be getting a call about this on Monday. Yesterday was opening of squirrel and I went today and shot 3 shells out of it and then it started to jam horrible and I was having to get the spent shells out by hand.

strip it down COMPLETELY, clean it, then oil it well when you rebuild it. make sure finesse the ejector with a toothbrush while you have it stripped. thats how we fixed my buddys with the identical problem.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

strip it down COMPLETELY, clean it, then oil it well when you rebuild it. make sure finesse the ejector with a toothbrush while you have it stripped. thats how we fixed my buddys with the identical problem.

I did that later that day and it still is doing the same thing im gonna call Remington today about it

Archived