So I got Battlefield 1943 a few days ago, and I have to say it is one of the most fun games I have played in a while,it only has a few maps and weapons but I find myself addicted to it, and might I say it has the best graphics/effects I have seen in an arcade game....I.E...Destructable Enviroments,Explosions,etc....

So have do any of you guys have it, or have played it, if so how do you like the game, I think the developers could have a good thing going if they were to throw some DLC into the mix.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

So I got Battlefield 1943 a few days ago, and I have to say it is one of the most fun games I have played in a while,it only has a few maps and weapons but I find myself addicted to it, and might I say it has the best graphics/effects I have seen in an arcade game....I.E...Destructable Enviroments,Explosions,etc....

So have do any of you guys have it, or have played it, if so how do you like the game, I think the developers could have a good thing going if they were to throw some DLC into the mix.

I got the demo when it came out, it's a very impressive game esp. for being arcade, only thing I wish they had done better was more objectives, rather then just CTF. But it's def. worth the $20 bucks? I think it is, shit when I get home tonight I might go buy it and play it some more lol.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Do you mean 1942? Or is there another sequel I don't know about?

Edit: Oops just realized it was xbox.

Edited by hdrox88

I got the demo when it came out, it's a very impressive game esp. for being arcade, only thing I wish they had done better was more objectives, rather then just CTF. But it's def. worth the $20 bucks? I think it is, shit when I get home tonight I might go buy it and play it some more lol.

It is actually only 15 bucks, which is equal to 1200 points, and like I said it is selling so well that I dont see why they wouldnt release new maps and weapons along with some more playlists such as DeathMatch. Also there is a ranking system with 50 ranks to go through, so it keeps the game intresting.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I have been playing it, dumbass programming. Lots of easy small changes could have made it 100% better. But cant complain too much for 15 bucks.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

It is actually only 15 bucks, which is equal to 1200 points, and like I said it is selling so well that I dont see why they wouldnt release new maps and weapons along with some more playlists such as DeathMatch. Also there is a ranking system with 50 ranks to go through, so it keeps the game intresting.

ahh even better, if I don't get to caught up in L4D I will have to remember to download the game and start whooping ass.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

id say it looks like shit, but it is worth 15 bucks.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

i got it on ps3, and im addicted as hell to it. at like 43 million community kills a new map is unlocked or something, they have plans for expansion but require player participation, which is kinda cool.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I have got it and I am pretty dang good at it. I'm ranked like 2100 something right now (oops took the weekend off and now i'm 2511). I will smash just about any team but you do need semit competent teamates.

You can even search for your solder and link to the stats here. Example mine:

http://www.battlefield1943.com/soldier/profile/180496747/360

images-1.jpg