Sonic Electronix

So today starts with finding out the local show in August is an iasca (sp?) SQ event with no meter at all!!!!

Then, on the way to Domo's place i get pulled over for a sound violation at 2:30pm on a 5 lane road doing 45mph (yay)

no question- just ticket and leave :aggressive:

Then, I jumped on the TL with the newly covered wall and FAILED miserably with two amps. couldn't even break my score from Reno i set with one amp at .5ohm. Why? who knows. only thing i can think of is the foam stapled to the wall makes me lose DeeBeez (voltage drop to 13.6 or 12.8)

THEN! the transformer on one of the DC amps shorts against the case and it jumps from on to protect back and forth bringing me back to one amp.

crappy scores, bad amp out of the box, sound ticket, no sweet local show, and NOTHING to impress people to vote for SOTM :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Stuff happens, and i guess if everything happened according to plan it would be pretty damn boring.

I did manage to snag this......

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Not sure why the quality is so bad- maybe it needs more processing time...

well anyways I'm going to keep tweaking and fucking shit up so i'll have more updates soooooooon :good:

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

That sucks, but I still voted for you on account of that badass port, as others did, I think you got it in the bag.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

SOTM? i'm down 14 votes at the moment. :censored:

-Drew

Guess I have to direct some of my friends to your build, to see the awesomeness.

Edit: Make a video of you doing the Stanky Leg dance LOL, thats sure to get you more votes.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.