Fs Or Trade - Set Of 5 - 20" Rims W/tires

It would be really hard for me to let these go for $500. I paid $1350 for 4 wheels & tires, bought the 5th wheel & tire for $300. So I have $1650 invested in them not including the black powder coat. Powder coat cost $425 for all 5. So I really have $2075 tied up in a set of 20"s! Damn, it really sucks when I think about it. Oh well. I'll drop my price to $800. Buyer is responsible for shipping. I really think that is reasonable for a basically brand new set of 5 wheels with tires.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

well it looks like I might have to sell them on ebay! I was just hoping to get a trade rather than take a loss on ebay!

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• 6 months later...

Gotta try these again. BUMP...

dj2q.jpg

Your best bet is to post them on craigslist I had some rims which I had sitting in my room for 2 years and finally sold them when I posted them on there. You have a better chance selling them locally, I know I would hate to pay shipping if I was a buyer that's a lot of weight.

RF_power_product.gif

Added to craigs list as suggested.

http://lakecharles.craigslist.org/pts/610127670.html

Hopefully I can get off of them this way. Thanks

dj2q.jpg

• 1 month later...

STILL FOR SALE!!!

dj2q.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will these fit explorer sport tracs? My brother is looking for some black rims.

Whay year is the sport trac? I know they are 5x135 & will fit 97'-03' Ford F150 / Expedition / Lightning. Not sure on that sport trac though. Give me the year & I can find out.

dj2q.jpg

Archived