155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Hey Frito's, first off, fantastic build ! That thing came out bombastic ! I bet it sounds great too. Of course you probably know that t-lines can actually be tuned, after they are built, by adding varying amounts / densities of stuffing, also.

Anyway, the only thing I'm curious about, is why you would only run a 10" > in a home audio environment ??? Might as well run a 15" or an 18". Okay, so the box would be massive, right ? I just can't imagine that being a problem in a home. I remember talking to people about aquariums, and they would come up with, "Well, our house is pretty small, and we don't have much space....." And I was like, "Dude ! I live (at that time) in a single wide cracker box trailer... and I have two 100 gals, a 55 gal, and a 35 gal" ! If I had a "house" I could have fifteen 240 gals ! People just don't know how to work with space, until they have lived in a 30ft, 8ft wide trailer.

Anyway, I've been really interested in T-lines for a long time. The only reason I haven't built one, is that I don't own my own home, so it would be too rare that I could actually use it without disturbing the others.....

I considered a t-line for my truck.... But I'd have to practically wall it, just to make a t-line big enough for my two 12"s..... and wouldn't want to drop down to just one.

Again, GREAT job on that build though !

Peace,

Fish

that thing is SEXY, nice work

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Hey Frito's, first off, fantastic build ! That thing came out bombastic ! I bet it sounds great too. Of course you probably know that t-lines can actually be tuned, after they are built, by adding varying amounts / densities of stuffing, also.

Anyway, the only thing I'm curious about, is why you would only run a 10" > in a home audio environment ??? Might as well run a 15" or an 18". Okay, so the box would be massive, right ? I just can't imagine that being a problem in a home. I remember talking to people about aquariums, and they would come up with, "Well, our house is pretty small, and we don't have much space....." And I was like, "Dude ! I live (at that time) in a single wide cracker box trailer... and I have two 100 gals, a 55 gal, and a 35 gal" ! If I had a "house" I could have fifteen 240 gals ! People just don't know how to work with space, until they have lived in a 30ft, 8ft wide trailer.

Anyway, I've been really interested in T-lines for a long time. The only reason I haven't built one, is that I don't own my own home, so it would be too rare that I could actually use it without disturbing the others.....

I considered a t-line for my truck.... But I'd have to practically wall it, just to make a t-line big enough for my two 12"s..... and wouldn't want to drop down to just one.

Again, GREAT job on that build though !

Peace,

Fish

well my room will have one for a 15inch sub soon, but this one was just a small one for my parents birthdays, a 10in tline was all i wanted to take up space in the livin room from them. also i dont think ill be tuning this thing any with poly fill i can only reach about 30% of the line anyway. i looked at how big it would be for a tline for 2 15s, and it was around 24 cubes.. i need a van haha

:mellow:

daym

Looks Great!

:yahoo:

that thing is SEXY, nice work

wow that is an amazing box

glad yall likey :-)

thats nice. now put 4 in your accord! B)

thats nice. now put 4 in your accord! B)

if only.. i was originally gonna put this in my car for a few days to see how it sounded..but i forgot when i was workin not stop to finish it

That looks awesome man

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

shit is sick.

i saw those subs on parts express, thought about buying a pair but way too big of a box.

vids please?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived