Sacramento Show April 22nd

I don't think hes tucking. I just think his sense of style is about 20 years outdated.

you guys are all wrong..clearly just how the fucker looks at is representing himself he is " SPECIAL " and special people always get their picture taken...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

That earth quake turck wall was made all wrong thats why the low #'s. I whish I went now I could have shown him how a real wall is built and how it should sound. Even with my 8 year old equipment! lol.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

What ever happened to upgrading to the T4000's?

It's all about the $$$$$ right now. Becomming debt free is more of a priority to me right now. It will happen though. I'm trying to convince my wife that she needs 4 15" FI Bl's for mothers day! lol

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

That earth quake turck wall was made all wrong thats why the low #'s. I whish I went now I could have shown him how a real wall is built and how it should sound. Even with my 8 year old equipment! lol.

You would of been wasting your time, I talked to him for awhile and he wanted to tell me what I was doing wrong. He said his "wall" was louder without the trim peices around the boxes. I guess he's right when he's tuned to 35hz the air has to go somewhere.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You would of been wasting your time, I talked to him for awhile and he wanted to tell me what I was doing wrong. He said his "wall" was louder without the trim peices around the boxes. I guess he's right when he's tuned to 35hz the air has to go somewhere.

trim pieces as in sealed up?

and what did he mean by "tuned to 35hz, the air has to go somewhere" ?

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

The cabin wasn't sealed off to the back of the truck. So he wouldn't get a good score with it tuned in the 30's however with the extra air space he had, from not sealing the front off frome the back, his lower tuning was working a little better for his score.

He had said he was louder without the trim, well yeah no shit, It's becaused he was tuned to 35. If he tuned it like a wall should for burps somewhere in the 60's then the trim he had around the boxes would be needed.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived