Ever intentionally annoy someone with audio?

I'll admit it's pretty childish but I was pissed at the time.

Driving down a local highway, I'm getting close to my exit. Just before I'm about to get off a BRAND NEW bright red Ferrari (looked like a 599) cuts in front of me and goes from about 65 to 35 in 2 seconds. I was pissed cause if I would have hit him, I'd be at fault of course and my insurance company would HATE me.

Needless to say waiting at the red light behind him under the overpass he (and his attractive passenger) got to enjoy almost the entire Jeezy Prime Minister song up close and personal at full volume while I watched his windows vibrate. He seemed a bit irate when he rolled his window down to look back in disgust and give me a friendly hand gesture but the show went on, at least for me. Stupid prick.

/vent, I feel a little better

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

fuck it. fight back. id say you won that battle.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Guilty.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

my neighbor woke me up by mowin his yard at 5 in the morning one day, i asked him the next day if he could wait until later in the day from now on or in the afternoon since i work all night and go to bed around 5 am.

he did it again the next week, and the week after that and woke me up, so.....

i pulled into his carport next to his truck that night at around 3 in the morning when he was :lazy: and gave him a 45 hz tone at full blast for about 30 seconds.

needless to say, i no longer get woken up by lawnmowers.

Lol. I'm Guilty of it also.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

i understand where everyone is coming from with their stories but people have 2 stop and realize us audio guys already have a rep that is fucked among civilians so lets try not to intentionally add to the hatred by pissin people off.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived