Aight. I figured I'd go head and start a build thread Even tho it's guna take some time. I'm just SO damn excited. My old setup was 4 DC Audio level 4s and 4 Kole audio QX1 3000s, in a box 12 cubes and 4 6inch aeros. needess to say, the Koles sucked, even tho I told myself they didnt. I recently purchased 2 Saz 3000s. Woofers are top secret classified until i put up pics. I will say It's goin in a wall tho! I got my Sundown amps today and had to find a way to get em fired up, SOO I got a buddy's old 3 15s box and put 3 of my DCs in on 1 3k at 1.33333 ohms, but the DMM read 1.2 today. Shits louder than my 4 with the 4 koles. No lie. Will hav numbers and vids soon. Guna be a slow project just keep checkin in!!

I do hav a few Teasers.

Posted Image

Box is tuned to 34 hz. 3 6 inch aeros. It's like 9.3 cubic feet net.

Posted Image

ONE of the 2 SAZ 3000s

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

Aight. I figured I'd go head and start a build thread Even tho it's guna take some time. I'm just SO damn excited. My old setup was 4 DC Audio level 4s and 4 Kole audio QX1 3000s, in a box 12 cubes and 4 6inch aeros. needess to say, the Koles sucked, even tho I told myself they didnt. I recently purchased 2 Saz 3000s. Woofers are top secret classified until i put up pics. I will say It's goin in a wall tho! I got my Sundown amps today and had to find a way to get em fired up, SOO I got a buddy's old 3 15s box and put 3 of my DCs in on 1 3k at 1.33333 ohms, but the DMM read 1.2 today. Shits louder than my 4 with the 4 koles. No lie. Will hav numbers and vids soon. Guna be a slow project just keep checkin in!!

I do hav a few Teasers.

Posted Image

Box is tuned to 34 hz. 3 6 inch aeros. It's like 9.3 cubic feet net.

Posted Image

ONE of the 2 SAZ 3000s

i love the box. lol well reading the title your gonna get DC so keep with the hulk and get him on the dustcovers with a green background, would be sweet!

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

i have a dc XL 12 tuned to 40hz on a brand new Sundown Saz2000d, it's sooo sexy

give it all 2000? daily?

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Damn, you got the pics up with a swiftness. I can't wait for the new setup to go in.

The sound from this setup is quite impressive to say the very least. Great big Kudos to DC and Sundown for some killer products.

1999 2 Door Chevy Tahoe 5.7L V8

K&N Cold Air Intake

Kenwood KDC-BT555U

1 Clarion EQS746 Equalizer

1 Clarion MCD360 Crossover

4 Incriminator Audio 1st Gen Warden 18's - 4th Order Bandpass Wall

4 Incriminator Audio 40.1s

8 PRV Audio 8MB450 8" Mid-Range Drivers

8 PRV Audio 6MB200 6" Mid-Range Drivers

1 Stetsom 3K3ES

8 PRV Audio TW350Ti Titanium Bullet Super Tweeter

1 NVX JAD800.4

2 XS Power XP2000s

8 XS Power XP3000s

10 sets of Team Project DB BA60 Battery Terminals

3 Mechman 270 amp alternators

GETTIN LOUDER DAILY!

Damn, you got the pics up with a swiftness. I can't wait for the new setup to go in.

The sound from this setup is quite impressive to say the very least. Great big Kudos to DC and Sundown for some killer products.

Haha! You know It man!! A box like this? Pshh. Gota show it off! Thanks for the Great deal once again. I owe ya!

EDIT: the new setup gives me a boner whenever I think ab it. Haha

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

oh snap, the past system sounded killer, i must hear this one hahaha. dc + sundown ftw.

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Archived