1:30am, anyone else building right now?

i was up saturday night too. got the box done around 2am and got 1st place sunday.

i like the lamp in the box. gotta have light so the DBz can find their way out.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i was up saturday night too. got the box done around 2am and got 1st place sunday.

i like the lamp in the box. gotta have light so the DBz can find their way out.

Lol! I've been using that lamp for years now. My parents have horrible lighting in the their garage, it always comes in handy.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

Its 345 am here bro and I am at work tuning my system. I work from 8pm-11am so i have tons of down time to play/tune/tweak as i see fit since nothing ever happens here at my work LOL

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'm at my parents for an extended long weekend redoing my wall and sprucing up my install to at least make it look nice. Anyone else up late building this weekend? I'd throw some pics up, but I can't find a damn USB cable here. Aaarrggh.

I just got done cleaning up my install.. I always enjoy the end result.

(2001 Dodge Durango R/T)

1- XS Power D2700

1-Alpine CDE-HD149BT (Head Unit)

1 pr.- Focal Polyglass 165v30 (Front Stage)

1 pr.- Hybrid Audio Technologies C61-2 (Rear Fill)

1-Kenwood Excelon XR-1S (Sub Amp)

1-Kenwood Excelon XR-4S (Mids-N-Highs Amp)

2- JL 10 W3v3-4 (Subs)

-2.3 Cubes tuned to 32 hz

1-1/0 ga. & Big III in 1/0

140 @45 hz db drag legal

(2008 Toyota Highlander Limited ---build in the works)

1- Kenwood DDX470 (Head Unit)

1 pr.- JL C3-650 (Front Stage)

1 pr.- JL C2-525 (Rear Fill, may upgrade to 6.5" C2 or C3 instead)

1- JL XD-400/4 (Mids-N-Highs Amp)

1- JL XD-600/1 (Sub Amp)

1- XS Power D3400

1- JL 10w3v3-2 (Sub)

1- JL 2 Ga. Amp Kit

1- BIG 3 in 1/0

1- self-built Fiberglass sub enclosure

I love the end result of a finished product 2. Mine is so sloppy right now i literally threw it together my boy is comin in early August 2 help me clean it up cuz the wiring is all jacked up lol i have wires everywhere from last install gotta cut out the excess.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Workin here in Oregon on my temp. sub box. along with some body work, getting ready for paint!

where u at in Oregon?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

where did u get ur 5k at?

Hey Eric, I got it used off of caraudio.com. Was in absolutely mint shape. I replaced a Memphis 4kw with it. Couldn't be any happier. Wanted to get a direct comparison between the Memphis and the Cactus on the Termlab, but the shop I go to test at has had problems with their meter. I'm in love with the Cactus. One of if not THE best amp I've ever owned!

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

Hey Eric, I got it used off of caraudio.com. Was in absolutely mint shape. I replaced a Memphis 4kw with it. Couldn't be any happier. Wanted to get a direct comparison between the Memphis and the Cactus on the Termlab, but the shop I go to test at has had problems with their meter. I'm in love with the Cactus. One of if not THE best amp I've ever owned!

jua curious cuz theres a guy i forget his name that has 2 CS 5ks that he bought off my teammate and the dude that has them livein SD or ND i forget and he also has 2 18s in a wall jus was curious if you knew him and bought one off him lol they are good amps

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

jua curious cuz theres a guy i forget his name that has 2 CS 5ks that he bought off my teammate and the dude that has them livein SD or ND i forget and he also has 2 18s in a wall jus was curious if you knew him and bought one off him lol they are good amps

Hmm, must be South Dakota. I think I pretty much know everyone that is banging hard in North Dakota... cause there isn't very many!

And to update this thread, my new wall absolutey sucks. Not sure what happened, but I already want to rip it out. Very very disappointing. :angry:

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3