Second Skin Audio

4 15' cerwin vega strokers in mini van

biga48197

LOL! 4 15"s in a minivan! :D YES! atleast i'm one of the very few people who would put a system in a minivan and bump it. but a wall makes it 1000X times better. looks sick man. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

I don't know why we minivan owners get such crazy looks when we have systems! I mean... look at all of the freakin' room there is? I suppose it is supposed to be mini-trucks and SUVs.... People act ashamed when I beat them after they challenge me. I honestly don't get it.

Still love the 4 15"s !!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I don't know why we minivan owners get such crazy looks when we have systems! I mean... look at all of the freakin' room there is? I suppose it is supposed to be mini-trucks and SUVs.... People act ashamed when I beat them after they challenge me. I honestly don't get it.

Still love the 4 15"s !!

I still wonder that myself. I think it could be, cuz its a soccer mom van. Mini vans look more femaine (family) than masculaine (single guy). One thing I have to say tho is since I have threw the rims on it and did the pin stripe I have young guys like 16 and up telling me I would never drive a mini van unless its was done up like yours.

where are you from?? i work at ABC in battle creek, im gonna have to show a couple people that video of mike lol

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s