Second Skin Audio

4 15' cerwin vega strokers in mini van

biga48197

its kinda funny no body would believe that a place where you can buy washers and vaccums would produce a spl vehicle. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

we're not really know for car audio but more an more people are starting to notice!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

That's 19 Hz. I cannot believe that.

you can tell is tuned silly low in the tshirt test vid playing bass i love you check out the air movement on the 18hz low not in bass i love you! most instals dont move much air at all on that note.

we're not really know for car audio but more an more people are starting to notice!

hey sphinxbccp did u no there is a car show at the rock finaincal building in novi. I will be there. If you got the time come through and I will give u a demo

• 2 weeks later...

ok had sum issues with the ride. I killed all 6 batts in rear. I had sum Wal-mart batts. I decided to stop Pu**y footing around and got 4 D3100 batts coming. So come Wed or Thurs I should have them and by Friday a 10hz vid should be posted.

hey sphinxbccp did u no there is a car show at the rock finaincal building in novi. I will be there. If you got the time come through and I will give u a demo

can you give me some more info on this? Im out in the detroit area and I missed the taylor show cuz of the boat races if you know what that is..

is this gonna be a big event?

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Archived