Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4 15' cerwin vega strokers in mini van


biga48197

Recommended Posts

Posted

where are you from?? i work at ABC in battle creek, im gonna have to show a couple people that video of mike lol

I'm from ann arbor ypsi area the abc that I was doing all the work at was in Novi off of 96 west.

Posted

its kinda funny no body would believe that a place where you can buy washers and vaccums would produce a spl vehicle. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

we're not really know for car audio but more an more people are starting to notice!

Build log: Click

Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Posted

That's 19 Hz. I cannot believe that.

you can tell is tuned silly low in the tshirt test vid playing bass i love you check out the air movement on the 18hz low not in bass i love you! most instals dont move much air at all on that note.

Posted

nineteen freakin hertz? jesus christ! i dont think ive seen that before, man your van is the shiiiiiiiiiit.

'99 Civic hatch

18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port

Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms

Videos:

Youtube

Posted

we're not really know for car audio but more an more people are starting to notice!

hey sphinxbccp did u no there is a car show at the rock finaincal building in novi. I will be there. If you got the time come through and I will give u a demo

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

ok had sum issues with the ride. I killed all 6 batts in rear. I had sum Wal-mart batts. I decided to stop Pu**y footing around and got 4 D3100 batts coming. So come Wed or Thurs I should have them and by Friday a 10hz vid should be posted.

Posted

hey sphinxbccp did u no there is a car show at the rock finaincal building in novi. I will be there. If you got the time come through and I will give u a demo

can you give me some more info on this? Im out in the detroit area and I missed the taylor show cuz of the boat races if you know what that is..

is this gonna be a big event?

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12380 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...