Second Skin Audio

Kicker Cvx Or Rf T1

alpine247

I've never ran Crunch amps. But have heard quite about them. But I've never heard that they are underrated, in the other hand I always heard that their amps are overrated.

RF_power_product.gif

im gonna have to go wit the kicker here.

you really think that??? ive heard the CRXs they get loud but they sound like this and the T1s hit harder and sounded better. besides runnint the CRX on 800 RMS is pushng that thing at max power. the T1 will eat that up ALL day long and still be askin for more.

ive blown away SEVERAL vehicles with my set up. this one guy in the best buy parkign lot was blasting his and he had 2 12 in CRXs. they got loud but inside the vehicle they werent that loud and i felt dirty when i got out. another guy had 3 12s in a sealed box. again loud outside the vehicle but get inside and it wasnt as loud as it seemed and the SQ was the quality of a bag of asses.

im not saying your wrong or anything but IMO the T1 is a better ALL AROUND woofer. SQ and SPL....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Well nick what kinda cars were they in? It's pretty easy to get a real hard pounding system in an ext cab truck. A decent ported 12 will get the job done usually.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

one in a truck that was set up VERY similiar to mine (the 2 12 set up) and one in an explorer (the 3 12 set up)....ive heard more but i didnt get inside to get full feel so i cant really go by those accounts

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

you really think that??? ive heard the CRXs they get loud but they sound like this and the T1s hit harder and sounded better. besides runnint the CRX on 800 RMS is pushng that thing at max power. the T1 will eat that up ALL day long and still be askin for more.

ive blown away SEVERAL vehicles with my set up. this one guy in the best buy parkign lot was blasting his and he had 2 12 in CRXs. they got loud but inside the vehicle they werent that loud and i felt dirty when i got out. another guy had 3 12s in a sealed box. again loud outside the vehicle but get inside and it wasnt as loud as it seemed and the SQ was the quality of a bag of asses.

im not saying your wrong or anything but IMO the T1 is a better ALL AROUND woofer. SQ and SPL....

really i think myself the kicker would own the T1 and the ssd subs..it just a round L7 so im going with kicker if it aint loud i sell it and buy something esle lol

Archived