yea man the sigma is a great gun they are reliable as f**k and accurate being a former owner of 1 i would say its a great gun 4 her.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

if this is your wifes first gun I would suggest a lower caliber to learn her with, a 9mm perhaps. a 9mm 147 JHP will stop a BG with just as much effectivness as a .40. you dont want her to become scared of the recoil. her skill is much more important than the size of the gun. I wouldnt suggest anything lower than 9mm though for SD. (no .380 or the like)

a good thing to remember is two well placed shots from a 9mm is better than 5 missed shots from a .40 get my drift?

Edited by focalrock4life

how much do you have 2 spend and what purpose will it serve. will it be a concealed carry weapon or mainly a self defense firearm for around the home?

**Yes Sigmas are reliable btw but the M&P series are newer are nice S&w series pistols**

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

why dont you just take her shopping for one that way she gets one that fits her and is comfortable in her hands

this. there id nothing like dumping $500.00 on something she isn't comfortable with. My old lady has a hard time pulling the slide back so she is getting a revolver (.38, DAO)

yo bro outta all the handguns ive shot which is most of them for the lady id have to say Springfield or Taurus they have like the most natural grip and the recoil isnt that bad thats my .02

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

The biggest problem with the Sigma and especially for a woman is that they have such a heavy trigger pull. Stock, they are about 12lbs.

Definitely take her shopping and let her get something that is comfortable in her hand. Woman have smaller hands than men, so she might want to look at something that that has a narrower grip and a single stack magazine vs a double also, I'd look at revolvers.

this. there id nothing like dumping $500.00 on something she isn't comfortable with. My old lady has a hard time pulling the slide back so she is getting a revolver (.38, DAO)

I too am a major support of revolvers. People don't seem to like them nowadays because they don't look cool...but if only they had a clue as to how effective they were. Why waste time in clearing the slide of a jam in a panic situation when with a revolver all you have to do is squeeze the trigger again and move on?

Edited by str86diesel

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD