redbaron80 Posted July 28, 2009 Report Posted July 28, 2009 Alright, who on here got the highest credit card LIMIT. Not added together, but just one card. I know you guys got me beat http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Stephen Posted July 28, 2009 Report Posted July 28, 2009 only one i have is 2k you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
E-Train Posted July 28, 2009 Report Posted July 28, 2009 0 I dont have a credit card 1997 4 Runner Alpine CDA-9886 4 Fi Audio X Series 12's 1 Crunch GP3000D Pro DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)
Aaron813 Posted July 28, 2009 Report Posted July 28, 2009 I have 1 credit card and its approved for 50K but I hardly use it I only have it for building credit so Ill make a big purchase with it and then pay it off when I get the bill I want to get to the highest credit rating and not damage it ever
RamenNoodles Posted July 28, 2009 Report Posted July 28, 2009 20k limit on mine Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted July 28, 2009 Report Posted July 28, 2009 dont own a credit card,,,,who needs em when you pay cash for everything?
Aaron813 Posted July 28, 2009 Report Posted July 28, 2009 dont own a credit card,,,,who needs em when you pay cash for everything?I pay cash for almost everything the only reason I have a card is to build credit I just like keeping things like that in perfect shape I dont know why but I do. I have never bought something that I didnt have enought cash in my bank account to pay for I just like to make a big purchase like 40k plus use my credit card and pay for it the next month when I get the bill.
redbaron80 Posted July 28, 2009 Author Report Posted July 28, 2009 I have 1 credit card and its approved for 50K oh snaps Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
TechSys Posted July 28, 2009 Report Posted July 28, 2009 My prepaid credit card goes up to $9,999.99 Does that count? Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.