Need help with design of rebuild pic page 27 Build For 4 DC Level 4XL 18's In A Blowthrough

you better fill it up a bit, or you'll kill the battery

yeah im gonna in a bit here, i just did the big 3 and ran the other wires but i kinda did the big 2 not 3, so ill fix that later... but im gonna have it slaping tonight hopfuly but it will only be off the 1400 thats it. im hoping that monday ill get the 2000s

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Any demo videos on this? I'd like to see how that 6th order bandpass is working for ya!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

well no videos... i got it playing but with only a 1400 the voltage was 10 to 11 volts. but it is definitely gunna have some hair tricks. i never experienced something this loud. even my eyes are watering and my hu screen was flipping out just on 10 voltz. ill try and get some videos tomorrow even though its low voltage, so keep your eyes out. im gunna put on some pics in a second.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

tell me what ya think

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

badass. i jus got my blowthrough done a few days ago. have u tested it out yet?

just for a lil cuz of the voltage issue

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

I think you should wait for bumpin til u have more juice. I would never bump those amps on 10v, you are asking for BIGGER problems. Have patience and do it right, or I'll show DC you were bumpin them at 10v w/ droppage when the shit broke. :ph34r: See where your warranty will get you then. Nice build though. :D

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived