Need help with design of rebuild pic page 27 Build For 4 DC Level 4XL 18's In A Blowthrough

ill be watching out for it all day tomorrow. im gonna try and find one with nav. usb. and i want a dubdin. does anyone know of any good ones??? that are cheaper then most????

lol ill get right on it

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

lol ill get right on it

do work son!

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

i got a few pics of the build on here somewhere to hold u over lol. its a 1976 f100. i guess jus search my user name

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

well found out that one subs push terminals fell off. so i took out the sub fixed it. and now somethings wrong with the other one... i already took it out when i took out the one but... idk its pissing me off.

i also cleaned up the wires too... the pics are uploading now

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

the wires all cleaned up

Posted Image

Posted Image

so do u think it looks cleaner?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

alright i got a serous problem i just was testing stuff and the one amp made a loud pop and started smoking big time. and now the sub on that amp is moving way more then the other one and is crackling like crazy

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

alright well i straped them at 2ohms. and its like a beast. but if i turn it up all the way the subs crackel. so idk do u guys think its signal noise????

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

got a video!!

and some pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

one thing thats bothering me is that the voltage gets to 11.7 is the lowest and when there just a second of no bass it rises like no other then when it hits again that same thing 11.7... anyone got any ideas????

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived