Need help with design of rebuild pic page 27 Build For 4 DC Level 4XL 18's In A Blowthrough

Well got 2 of the subs loaded and found out I have one with a bad coil. So going to order that now.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Too much port. sd on the 18" xl's is 179.6xxx inches, so a port of 18.5x9.75 would be about right.

Gotta control those cones.

what kind of depth... or tuning frequency???

Depth as needed , and tuning frequency... eh i'd shoot for 27-32 considering the truck and what you're trying to do with it.

Too much port. sd on the 18" xl's is 179.6xxx inches, so a port of 18.5x9.75 would be about right.

Gotta control those cones.

what kind of depth... or tuning frequency???

Depth as needed , and tuning frequency... eh i'd shoot for 27-32 considering the truck and what you're trying to do with it.

Alrighty. As soon as I get my recone this bad boy will be playing.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Archived