late sunday night (early monday morning) at 3:30am someone decided to take a rock and bust thru my window to jack my cd/dvd flipout screen, my garmin gps, and my 80gig ipod. :censored: luckily i heard the rock hit the window so i got the cops to come pretty quickly before he got into the back. im pretty upset considering i just moved to this place cuz its closer to campus.

sorry i dont have pictures im still in the process of moving and i couldnt find my camera in the moving mess and my 8830 doesnt have a camera on it... but just imagine a broken driver side window and a center console minus a cd player with wires hanging out... nothing real damaging

i found out my insurance is going to cover everything except the ipod cuz i dont have a receipt for it.

i didnt have a car alarm... but i have a viper 5701 that i have my eye on... im looking to get out of car audio for a minute or two until i can get my shit back together.

i was wondering if its possible to hook up 2 amps to a stock cd player?

specifically this one.... heres the link http://cas07.businessflow.ms/Current/media...36-907d3ad9cb29

if i can that'll be sweet cuz i dont want to deal with another break in... it took a lot out of me.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

Damn that really sucks man, I feel for you. I had my stuff stolen once I found most of my stuff and got it back.

You can hook up an amp to that deck with high low converters, or sometimes depending on the amp it will have high level input.

Hope things mellow out and you can get some tunes rockin again.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

late sunday night (early monday morning) at 3:30am someone decided to take a rock and bust thru my window to jack my cd/dvd flipout screen, my garmin gps, and my 80gig ipod. :censored: luckily i heard the rock hit the window so i got the cops to come pretty quickly before he got into the back. im pretty upset considering i just moved to this place cuz its closer to campus.

sorry i dont have pictures im still in the process of moving and i couldnt find my camera in the moving mess and my 8830 doesnt have a camera on it... but just imagine a broken driver side window and a center console minus a cd player with wires hanging out... nothing real damaging

i found out my insurance is going to cover everything except the ipod cuz i dont have a receipt for it.

i didnt have a car alarm... but i have a viper 5701 that i have my eye on... im looking to get out of car audio for a minute or two until i can get my shit back together.

i was wondering if its possible to hook up 2 amps to a stock cd player?

specifically this one.... heres the link http://cas07.businessflow.ms/Current/media...36-907d3ad9cb29

if i can that'll be sweet cuz i dont want to deal with another break in... it took a lot out of me.

my advise to you is, out of site out of mind. if you have your ipod and GPS so they can see it your just asking for it. bring your stiff inside, thats your first car alarm investment . and sorry for the event

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

looks like u got welcomed to the new spot before u even got to settle down.. sucks my dads truck was almost broken in to sat night but they seen the camera and took off like 5 minutes after sticking the screw driver in to the door lock no alarm either it sucks,.. its a recession man everybody needs and alarm.sorry to hear that man

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Looks like it's that time of year already. 1 friend has his shit jacked saturday nite, guy I work with got some shit stolen out of his new honda after the punks couldnt get the wheels off.

Good luck gettin back in the game.

1996 Vw Jetta

Crunch 1500watt

1- Kicker 15" L7 @ 1ohm in a 4cu. ft. Ported Enclosure Tuned to 32Hz.

4- 6.5" Menace Door Speakers &

2- Menace super tweeters in the dash

139.11db @ 40hz (6/2010..old amp setup)

Yea theives suck! Mine was broken into yesterday in broad daylight at my work. They got me for my power acoustik touchscreen. Also looking into alarms. Sorry bro.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Yea theives suck! Mine was broken into yesterday in broad daylight at my work. They got me for my power acoustik touchscreen. Also looking into alarms. Sorry bro.

Stuffs rediculous, sorry guys that blows. My friend got his 350$ gps stolen while he was workin a couple weeks ago in Boston on a busy road broad daylight, smashed his back window and took his Gps and 40$ he had in his console. They didnt check out the trunk. He has a 12 in there runnin off a kenwood amp and he had his old kicker 300.1 amp just kickin around back there too. Takes a real scummy person to jack someone elses stuff. Every summer break ins into cars in my neighborhood are bad but nothing in my driveways ever been touched. I guess the cameras on every corner of my house and 2 different angles in my driveway are doin their job. Camera and dvr systems are mad expensive but my friend installs that stuff for work and his dad upgraded the setup at his house and gave me all the equipment for next to nothing.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Thieves suck. I'm ordering an alarm tomorrow.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card