audioque 6.5 component set

bombout800

In the kick, with the window down...

makes no difference to me, I have my windows down when I play my system anyway. I'm not a number whore anyway, I could care less what my system hits as long as it sounds good. AQ products are very reasonably priced and I love having everything matching, it's very aesthetically pleasing.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

PS: I know a guy that does over a 150 db drag style with a single 10 inch DD sub in a s10 pickup.

I also know of a guy with 2 12" Z's on 2 Cactus 7k's only mustering 151 in a extended cab S-10.

It's all install.

so i guess you guys all roll around with your head in the kick panel to here you max deeebeez then? :lol:

Do you listen to yours with your head crammed between the windshield and dash?

nope i ride with my head where it's supposed to be. but just because someone goes to a show where they meter in the kick, then goes to a show where they meter on the dash, if they cant tell that a 70hz burp isnt the same as a 37hz burp, well then thats there fault. and imho a 150 on a t/l forward of the b piller is good, no matter what org your in.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

• 2 weeks later...

So that be like a 141 with the mic on the dash and the doors/windows closed.. :)

AQ is decent stuff, but them compoents they are selling for 200 bucks seems a tad high. The drivers look nothing speacial imo.

PS: I know a guy that does over a 150 db drag style with a single 10 inch DD sub in a s10 pickup.

He did a 151.5 a few weeks ago at a MECA show. He's about 6-7dB's down when metering sealed up on the dash. Also has done a 169.9 in port wars and knows a thing or two about the 139.9 class. OK I'll get off his nuts now :lol:

Archived