Jump to content

audioque 6.5 component set


bombout800

Recommended Posts

Posted

In the kick, with the window down...

makes no difference to me, I have my windows down when I play my system anyway. I'm not a number whore anyway, I could care less what my system hits as long as it sounds good. AQ products are very reasonably priced and I love having everything matching, it's very aesthetically pleasing.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

PS: I know a guy that does over a 150 db drag style with a single 10 inch DD sub in a s10 pickup.

I also know of a guy with 2 12" Z's on 2 Cactus 7k's only mustering 151 in a extended cab S-10.

It's all install.

so i guess you guys all roll around with your head in the kick panel to here you max deeebeez then? :lol:

Do you listen to yours with your head crammed between the windshield and dash?
Posted

I also know of a guy with 2 12" Z's on 2 Cactus 7k's only mustering 151 in a extended cab S-10.

It's all install.

Do you listen to yours with your head crammed between the windshield and dash?

db drag meter height is closer to your ear level then in the kick...

 

 

Posted

I'm sorry to ruin the mood, but I almost messed my pants when I saw SQMonte's ava. That is grade A.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Posted

nope i ride with my head where it's supposed to be. but just because someone goes to a show where they meter in the kick, then goes to a show where they meter on the dash, if they cant tell that a 70hz burp isnt the same as a 37hz burp, well then thats there fault. and imho a 150 on a t/l forward of the b piller is good, no matter what org your in.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

So that be like a 141 with the mic on the dash and the doors/windows closed.. :)

AQ is decent stuff, but them compoents they are selling for 200 bucks seems a tad high. The drivers look nothing speacial imo.

PS: I know a guy that does over a 150 db drag style with a single 10 inch DD sub in a s10 pickup.

He did a 151.5 a few weeks ago at a MECA show. He's about 6-7dB's down when metering sealed up on the dash. Also has done a 169.9 in port wars and knows a thing or two about the 139.9 class. OK I'll get off his nuts now :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...