audioque 6.5 component set

bombout800

What does everyone think of this component set? Are they strong? Are they 4 ohm or 2 ohm? If anyone is running these things i need your help! I am very interested in two sets. I wanna know if they are clear and can take some power and abuse. Thank you.

03 350Z

abuse was an overstatement. But i like to play loud for long periods of time thats what i meant. And i guess your right high priced things are always the best right? Right..? ha ha not always but in this case you may be right. For a 199 dollars what else could you see that would be better? Im looking for opinions...

03 350Z

abuse isnt something i like to do to speakers myself. but i dont see anything special for 199

of all people i thought u wouldnt throw in an opinion without hearing the speakers first

they are made in the same place the dd components are, in germany...

they are best matched with the aq4x90 active... so they are underrated speakers

supposedly smooth tweeter that is semi-mellow and a mid with little lacking for $200

i will be purchasing them when i get my new car... an all aq setup

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

well i talked to DJ at audioque and he talked to me a little bit about them. They seem like they are going to fit what im looking for. For 200 dollars i don't see what else could compare with them. I mean as far as customer service and quality, that seems like a decent enough price for me!

03 350Z

These

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im not sure which ones James claims to have but I cant see him having the High Doller DD componets that retail for $500 a set.

The ones I pictured I have 2 sets of, and MSRP on them is $179 per set, can probolly be had cheaper if you have a local dealer in your area.

Damn bangin those mags look just as big as my XXX comps...actually they're bigger than the newer ones but look similar to the older style. I bet those little guys wang!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived