Ok guys I'm in need of some help with my Astro van.the other day i was riding in the van and pressed down on my window control to roll down my window. Ask soon as i press the button my whole stereo system cut off my wind shield wipper blades wont work and my ac or heater wont work. I just replaced the window motor and still nothing.I have check all fuses and none were blown. Any ideas???????

Edited by NotoriouslyLoud

check your harness in the dash and put a meter on all connections to see if your getting power. chevy wiring harness/fuse blocks are notorious for going bad, also check all relays

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

she is going into the shop today, still no clue as to what is happening... what really sucks is that i just but my GX3000 in there on Saturday, and i have not had time to play with it but I think im a little louder now :D

hahaha it was a fuse lol, god do i feel dumb as $hit but owell im just happy i get to play with my new amp, i was really happy to find out that the hifonics really added some dbs, going to go and get the van mic again to see were we moved up :D

yeah me to player, i keep having problems with the van which sets me back on pulling the 12s out and putting in the 18s. I just want one year of something not going wrong thats all, is that so hard to ask lol <_<