headunit problem!

well took my truck to the carwash yesterday for oil change and wash cause i had a coupon, i always take my faceplate off and this time i did it, i get the truck back and i start it up, the engine noise is terribly loud, i had slight noise before but you could only hear it when volume was all the way down, well i turn it up to quarter and i hear a loud BUZZZZZZZZ and it continues at that volume and higher, so i turn it back down no buzz just crazy engine noise, what do you think could be the issue, already pulled the deck out and all the wires looked fine

its a pioneer avic-n1

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i have a avic-n3 its those damn rca's i changed mine and it sounded perfect

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

ok, noob question but how do i ground them? just wrap a wire around each rca and connect the other end to the ground? im runnin a eq also, do i ground just the rca's comming off the deck?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: