Jump to content

How Much Do You Hate School


Guest Nismofreak

How bad do you hatge it  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Choice one

    • F@@K I hate it alot
      12
    • Just hate it
      4
    • It is okay
      11
    • I love school
      7


Recommended Posts

Posted

I never had to many friends and was the kid that was always alone. I found one friend, but since I had to switch school, I had no friend but at my school this was the first time in my life I felt welcome and I ain't gonna let one kid mess everything up.

man come to my high school. i will be your friend :lol: plus alot of people are starting to like ca around here.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

you live i Florida. Mom hate florida. Now I got friend and they can't wait to see the system. I'm like I an't gonna go easy on you.

Posted

you live i Florida. Mom hate florida. Now I got friend and they can't wait to see the system. I'm like I an't gonna go easy on you.

man ima be killin folks around here with my shit..hair tricks, mc d, and ima try to get a cop to sit in my vehicle too

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I would put a big ass sign. Please inform driver if listening level is to high so he can let you out- King suv. HAHA I should do that. lol

Posted

I would put a big ass sign. Please inform driver if listening level is to high so he can let you out- King suv. HAHA I should do that. lol

yea i saw that and made a new one for me so i can print it out but i said ,please inform me so i can let your ass out

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

I used to have a ton of friends, i was in sports (i hate to say popular but anyways...) but i started going out with this girl who wasnt popular at all really.But i believe in givin people chances so i did and it was worth it. Basically I became a loner and it was just me and my girl. Thats how it still is. But college is right around the corner so i got things to look forward to. There are lots of days when there is shit said to my face but i cant fight. If You fight at my school, no matter what circumstances, you go to ISS and you are not able to exempt your exams at the end of the year and you get a ticket from the school officer. And i get to good of grades and work to hard to throw it away for a punch.

I fucking hate school and how there are clicks and all that bull shit. Fucking popular guys are pricks and will literally point and laugh at you.

This one kid at my school, was sitting in the cafetaria and pointed and laughed at these 2 emo girls (they were emo) and started shouting at them calling them emo. They came back 2 minutes later behind him and dropped a trash can on him. Yes it had trash in it, i personally didnt get to see it. But thats some jsutice right there. To bad it seems like that is a once in a blue moon thing, or atleast at my school it is.

Here if you play football, you have a ton of friends, it is texas.

Hope everything works out for you man, its sad because highschool can suck ass or be pretty cool depending on what experiences you have.

Baylor University

Accounting

Posted

I used to have a ton of friends, i was in sports (i hate to say popular but anyways...) but i started going out with this girl who wasnt popular at all really.But i believe in givin people chances so i did and it was worth it. Basically I became a loner and it was just me and my girl. Thats how it still is. But college is right around the corner so i got things to look forward to. There are lots of days when there is shit said to my face but i cant fight. If You fight at my school, no matter what circumstances, you go to ISS and you are not able to exempt your exams at the end of the year and you get a ticket from the school officer. And i get to good of grades and work to hard to throw it away for a punch.

I fucking hate school and how there are clicks and all that bull shit. Fucking popular guys are pricks and will literally point and laugh at you.

This one kid at my school, was sitting in the cafetaria and pointed and laughed at these 2 emo girls (they were emo) and started shouting at them calling them emo. They came back 2 minutes later behind him and dropped a trash can on him. Yes it had trash in it, i personally didnt get to see it. But thats some jsutice right there. To bad it seems like that is a once in a blue moon thing, or atleast at my school it is.

Here if you play football, you have a ton of friends, it is texas.

Hope everything works out for you man, its sad because highschool can suck ass or be pretty cool depending on what experiences you have.

If ur still good with some of the old crew have them behind you and get the punk ass talkin shit, or starting shit off school grounds. Its illegal for the school to do a damn thing beacuse u may fight or get in trouble off school grounds.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

Its what you make out of it. I personally liked going to school. Had problems with friends but after awhile I just stopped caring and changed my perspective on situations. And here I am now, aiming for my bachelors, next year I'll graduate. And them? Well, lets just say their not on my level. Anyways, theres so many people in the world who would love to have the opportunities that you have.

yuk.jpg

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Well it was quite yesturday and the fag didn't mess with me so everything is okay. I just gotta get used to homos and I can't do anything about it.

Posted

nismo, hang tough bro... a guy your size could really fuck someone up! that punk ass will get his, let everyone realize what kinde of guy he is. by the time you or someone else whoops his ass the only finger pointing will be towards that jack ass!!! ANYWAYS: all the popular guys on this sight think your cool, so fuck the rest! LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 510 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...