doug118 Posted August 2, 2009 Report Posted August 2, 2009 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17254_JVC+KD-AVX77.html# saw someone using it at a car show today but didn't get to ask how he liked it. its a single din touchscreen headunit with dvd player built in, and 3 sets of 5V preouts, ipod compatible, etc etc. check it out and let me know what you think its either that one or this one http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11762_...+KDC-X991.html# which would you go with? and just pretend the price doesn't matter 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
SundownTL3.2 Posted August 2, 2009 Report Posted August 2, 2009 i love those JVCs! 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING
loburbon Posted August 4, 2009 Report Posted August 4, 2009 that kenwood is a bad ass h/u. i have the kdc-x891 and it's been the best h/u i've ever used 2000 gmc yukon 4 sundown Zv3 15's 4 dd m2a's kenwood kdc-x994 2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000 dual alts. 154@37hz and climbing http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683 http://www.myspace.com/torque150
techaninna Posted August 4, 2009 Report Posted August 4, 2009 that kenwood is a bad ass h/u. i have the kdc-x891 and it's been the best h/u i've ever used X2 I own the X891 too and I am extremely happy with it. Rebuild coming soon
JWPOORE Posted August 4, 2009 Report Posted August 4, 2009 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17254_JVC+KD-AVX77.html#saw someone using it at a car show today but didn't get to ask how he liked it. its a single din touchscreen headunit with dvd player built in, and 3 sets of 5V preouts, ipod compatible, etc etc. check it out and let me know what you think I too would like to know if anyone has used this one yet. It looks great to me, but have not heard any feedback from any users yet. Here is a better price for it by the way: http://www.amazon.com/JVC-KD-AVX77-Proximi...8815&sr=8-1 1970 Chevy Blazer K5 Pioneer DEH-P800PRS - Audison Bit One.1 Hertz HT25 Tweets,HD500 Mids,HV200 Midbass,HX250D's Subs Arc Audio KS 300.2,KS 300.4,KS 1000.1
qu1cks1lver56 Posted August 4, 2009 Report Posted August 4, 2009 that jvc looks sick, i cant say much about it since ive never used it. only jvc ive ever messed with was a cheapo one First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
doug118 Posted August 4, 2009 Author Report Posted August 4, 2009 I too would like to know if anyone has used this one yet. It looks great to me, but have not heard any feedback from any users yet. Here is a better price for it by the way:http://www.amazon.com/JVC-KD-AVX77-Proximi...8815&sr=8-1 thanks for the cheaper price. I may buy it just to see how it is. I mean since I got my iphone I can't use any other phone that isn't a full touch screen so I may be right at home with that head unit 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.