check out these 170DB JL's!!

Yes! This guy is my savior. I've been hoping to hit 140's with my current setup and didn't think it was going to be possible. Know I know better! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

LOL, He will only hit 170 with his setup when my Pyle's hit 200! And that ain't gonna happen.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

I just replyd on youtube, telling him he fking retarded....

My message never showed up, but i got a email of him.

This was the message:

Posted Image

jccl777 has sent you a message:

son

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

Now that is sig material!!!

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

This guy has to be out of the nuthouse with such fubar'd answers. I think he need to stop doing so much crystal meth....... :wacko:

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

well no more videos from me making fun at...... brett johnson ...jccl777 ........ for as I tore out the system and is doing sound deading shit to car ...... and other shit to the car ......... it was fun while it lasted making fun of him ........ shp4x .....

GET LOUD OR GO HOME

well no more videos from me making fun at...... brett johnson ...jccl777 ........ for as I tore out the system and is doing sound deading shit to car ...... and other shit to the car ......... it was fun while it lasted making fun of him ........ shp4x .....

Your videos calling him out were funny as hell,lmfao.

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

I thank you ........ and wen ever it is tht I get my wall done .... ill call him out again ....... hope to see sumone else call him out like I did it would make it better ..... lol ....... shp4x

GET LOUD OR GO HOME

Alright, this guy is officially a fucken retard!.... So I'll play his game

what I said:

Man your shit hits so hard, I have 2 12's also, but I'm only doin 110 bd's. I think I have 'em wired up wrong though. What should I set my amp up to? my house stereo is set to 8ohms, how do I turn 8 ohms on on my amp? My house stereo is BANGIN! Either way, great vids. gives me inspiration to be way louder than I am already. Hittin up JL in the morning. what subs are the best from them?

His Responce:

well it's accordin to what amp stereo an sub model an what ohm the sub is let me know what u got an maybe i can help u an the hardest hittin subs jl makes is w1 - w3 - w6 if u ask me thats what i think myself the w1's hit hard as hell tho especially in a ported box if u make a new custom box make it from berts 3/4 material an for w1's u would need 500-600 watts to push'em like i have mine an the right wiring an 4 ohms is gonna sound way better if u can get that

I commented back:

well, I have a dual CD player, and 2 funky pup 12's. I don't even have an amp right now, I run off the rear outputs of the CD player. How do I wire it to 4 ohms? and what BDs do you think I'm hittin? I haven't even heard of JL until I watched your video. What does JL stand for?

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

I sent him a message sayin that its funny how he's been in business for 10 years when his profile says he's 19. and how just y two type-r 10's would pound his truck apart when my subs aint shit compared to a lot of whats out there and this is what he said to me " YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

jccl777 has sent you a message:

look

u lil bitch im not 19 im not gone tell people my real age cause thats how identity theft happens u dumbass just know im over 25 an i dont just have 2 12's i also have a tonneau with 6 15's in the bed of the truck which is 23000 watts so watch what u say bitch an mine shakes packs of cig's off the shelf a half mile from the store so fuck u bitch grow up

You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

This guy has to be a mental case. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

we know damn well his talking about jack lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived