Curious if Steve Meade has seen this... not hatin on his ride but

Syko DJ

hey steve you don't have to talk shit like the others said that will stoop down to his level you have a whole forum thats got your back and will talk shit about him.

I've seen a video of him and the NY Native or something like that he had all his homies cheer him on and the NY Native dude just had one dude rollin with him to give demos.

Im not getting into this but you have it the absolute wrong way. NY Native has his car club that he was rolling with there and they would cheer for who they though was better besides its their dude, and Beast was there by himself anywhere we go.

51 User(s) are reading this topic (17 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

33 Members: micahmye, 98HOEONSIXEZ, dustin_shull, sodfamily, SIETE_CINQO, bass_addict07, cracker, PaulO2288, 1992Chevy, cccmaa, groundpounder, Sondre92, Duaber, SQMonte, marine87, soberbills, justinlc3, Blue_C1500, jack, jvillefinest, kickerassman, LHatt, USAMPFREAK, sactownstang, Syko DJ, n8ball2013, 01xtreme, justin smith, jaq, convectedfelon, BulletInjection, MaxDB, North Olmsted Performance

Goodness...

Thumbs up Steve!

IMO Beast is digging his own grave...

i agree, me even givin' this guy the time of day tells me i need to grow up. I did some serious thinking about that shit. Im almost 38 i need to stop lettin' shit like this get to me. He is probably close to my age, he needs to do the same.

How many of you woulda took it good if your name was substituted for mine though? Its tough :D You guys will hopefully in the NEAR future see more shit roll off my shoulders because a brotha is TIRED of it. Im just gonna make an effort to let things slide if i can. Not even saying ill succeed since this isnt really over till he deletes the video's - but ill try.

x2 i agree absolutely. we are all here because we all share the same passion about cars. we are supposed to help each other, not beef about who is gangsta or something like that. and steve, i take my hat off to ya, because i know how hard it is to be the bigger man. the fact that he stepped to you like that is all the more reason to ignore it. if someone is louder, post a vid, and let your system do the talking. all that other stuff is unecessary.

Corporal, USMC

There is no telling what this guy would do if ya'll ever meet up and "compete" He could easily bring a gun and take his jealousy out on you. You don't realize how many times i wanted to beat the shit out of somebody for talking shit. It's not worth it anymore. Whatever happened to squashing beef with your fist instead of guns and knives. Steve it's not worth it and you are a bigger man for not stooping to his level. Good job. BTW. Your shit is wayyyyyy louder than his.

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

i agree, me even givin' this guy the time of day tells me i need to grow up. I did some serious thinking about that shit. Im almost 38 i need to stop lettin' shit like this get to me. He is probably close to my age, he needs to do the same.

How many of you woulda took it good if your name was substituted for mine though? Its tough :D You guys will hopefully in the NEAR future see more shit roll off my shoulders because a brotha is TIRED of it. Im just gonna make an effort to let things slide if i can. Not even saying ill succeed since this isnt really over till he deletes the video's - but ill try.

I'll tell you something that'll help. Meditation. It helps me a lot.

No they dont

Actually they did. Someone pointed out that he was in the wrong part of NY at the wrong time when that happened.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

That guy obviously doesnt realize his shit is not even close to steves tahoe.......steve isnt the loudest car out there, this guy is just jealous he spent al the money and he isnt known. How lame. id love to see him get a demo and jump out because its too loud!

and doesnt steve still have his backseat?

I'll tell you something that'll help. Meditation. It helps me a lot.

Actually they did. Someone pointed out that he was in the wrong part of NY at the wrong time when that happened.

Ummm ok, im sure you can go anywhere and find some crazy wacked out person, So why does NY have to get a bad name?

well we could always flag the video so much that it gets taken off i already flaged it

For beats Click Here

Head Unit- power acoustik 8" touchscreen

doors-RE 57 fr

sub - sundown audio e8

amp-PG v752

Archived