BIG update 5/04, buick rendezvous 1st "pretty" build

oh snap!! :popcorn:

snap it did. only one broke...

sd12k - 1

DC XL triple joint - 0

didnt even get to full volume :madsign:

Damn! hah thats crazy

recone time! how are you going to recone them to handle the extra power?

trying to get a hold of rusty to talk about options. worst case... we go to a level 5. might play around with the idea of four 12"s. i really want to stick with two 12"s though.

Glad you put that power to the subs before I put 5k to ea of mine lol...pictures of triple joint carnage?

ill post it once i get it apart. good chance that wont be for a long time.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

didn't alpine have xls on his 12k

yes he did. he also ripped a couple triple joints.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Damn skittles, that diddnt take to long at all.

no, it didnt. i was very disappointed how fast they let go. but of course, im giving them WAY more power than they were meant to have. so it wasn't the sub's fault for having a crazy owner.

Archived