BIG update 5/04, buick rendezvous 1st "pretty" build

Single level 6 18 would be pretty pimp. Aside from your goals of staying with 2 12s, the cone area of 2 12s is ~226 sq inches .... a single 18 is around 255 sq inches. Getting anything above a 150 out of a single woofer trying to fill the cabin space you've got would be pimp. Given that you put up a 51.6 with less cone area..... I don't think it's out of the question either.

Putting up a 150+ in an SUV off a single woofer would be a testament to quality and output of DC woofers...

^^^^^. That's what I was thinkn..?!?!!,?

Good wood working skillz... Just something bout this build/set-up I don't like.......??

It's not for everyone, and that's ok. most people like it more than I do but thats just because all I see is my mistakes or the scratches that have formed over the last year.

Single level 6 18 would be pretty pimp. Aside from your goals of staying with 2 12s, the cone area of 2 12s is ~226 sq inches .... a single 18 is around 255 sq inches. Getting anything above a 150 out of a single woofer trying to fill the cabin space you've got would be pimp. Given that you put up a 51.6 with less cone area..... I don't think it's out of the question either.

Putting up a 150+ in an SUV off a single woofer would be a testament to quality and output of DC woofers...

I don't want to go with a new setup. then everyone will know that I just got lucky and I really have no idea what I'm doing :puzzled:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

You did get lucky :popcorn:

Just like steve meade that box shouldnt work...but they do and theyre loud and they play music.

Mayhems are so 4 years ago, why not new FI neo's? :yahoo:

Then again your putting 6kw to each 12" xl...that is simply insane.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

order went out today. they will be waiting for me long before I get home.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

What did ya order?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived