BIG update 5/04, buick rendezvous 1st "pretty" build

haha, thanks guys. if you ever ask my dad how many clamps you need to use, he always has the same answer "all of them." so i guess i didnt use enough lol. durring this build, i found out we have 54" clamps in the shed. lol i could have used those many times in the past.

had to gut my system again.

Posted Image

nice 6" aeros

Posted Image

here are some 2" aeros. they had a ring on the back side of them that i had to remove. furtunitly i have a steady hand and a ban saw.

Posted Image

then i had to cut them so they will fit.

Posted Image

to fit where? well if you dont already know. you will find out soon.

Posted Image

you cant really tell but this is my fan club. four 2.5" fans to keep my amps cool.

Posted Image

got the wood strips onto the box.

Posted Image

cut out the holes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

strips onto the amp racks.

Posted Image

2" aeros. the fans will be behind these.

Posted Image

Posted Image

amp racks cut up and in place.

Posted Image

1st coat of stain.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ive got some 72" clamps and they do come in handy from time to time is your dad a wood worker so something?

hes actualy a computer engineer. wood working just runs in the family as a big time hobby. my grandpa has a really big basement thats nothing but a wood shop. my dad's shop is about 1/3 the size.

got a good deal darker.

Posted Image

Posted Image

as requested

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

painting the trim.

Posted Image

Posted Image

its all assembled

Posted Image

the sexy shot

Posted Image

ports are in. box is in the car!

Posted Image

hmmm, but whats missing... oh, i know!

Posted Image

now i go to work and get to listen to it. oh, the gaps under than amp rack is just because of a RCA wire that was in the way. it sits flush.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

and onto the car's upgrades.

layer of dynamat and covered in spectrum sludge. both inner and outer parts of the door are covered. only part not covered in sludge was a piece of metal i just installed to cover the big hole.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

she's commin down

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

my roof before deadner

Posted Image

and after

Posted Image

Posted Image

the differance between trying to use an iron and using a torch on 1/0

Posted Image

my sisters new car.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived