• 2 weeks later...

Hi, My name is Howard and I found this site through a link on some random car audio sales site I was surfing. I have been into car stereo for about 4 years now and always want a bigger system than what I have lol. I am 23 and I am currently serving in Iraq with you United States Army. Always looking to improve my business and personal relationships so feel free to write me anytime.

Howard

A.K.A.- Ol' Mater

Current systems

Speakers:

-2 15" Kicker Comp VR

-4 15" Lanzar ProMax

-2 Kicker comp 6.5's

-4 infinity tweeters

Amps:

-1 HiFonics 750w mono

-1 Kicker 550.1

-1 Lanzar Vibe 2ch 2000w

-1 Legacy Predator 2ch 2000w

Items I have bought for new builds:

-2 Kicker Solo X 18's

-2 Kicker Solobaric L7 15's

-2 HiFonics Xx Goliath 5000w Monoblock Ultra D class

Hello my name is Jack and I found this website through the video clips on youtube. Been away from the car stereo scene for too many years and looking forward to having some fun with my car again in the near future. Had a chance to go to the Grass Valley dB drags a few weeks ago and meet Steve and had a chance to see the Tahoe in action, just what I needed to really get the bass bug again. Also meet a few other people from the SMD forums and a chance to see the system setups.

This site has helped a lot on getting my own system plan together and looking forward to trying out some Bass racing hopefully this year sometime if not I will plan to make it to as many events as the work schedule allows.

what up! the names Gabe Reece. 99GPGTX got me on here. I got an 08 scion tC that i will have pictures of soon.

yeea son

expo and amalan will know who this is as well

he came with me to carl casper

"zOmg hiipnotiizze"

Edited by 99GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

What up all. My name is Jesse. I am out of NY.Caught a link boutta munth ago on the Caddy 8-18 build.Been droolin ever since.Honestly you cats are razor sharp and this site is the one.Steve you are sick with it dude and you seem like you got a chill personality too. Much love.Im 26 now and beem outta the game since my teens but I do have bass in my blood and love this shit.Looking forward to networkin with you all.Thanks for havin me. ;)

Sup guys my names Jon but everyone calls me J or JJ(prefer J lol) I am still a young guy 17 but i turn 18 this saturday finally lol. I plan to get into car audio more and more but I gotta save for my new car that I plan to buy in two years, my systems pretty good considering my age and tht I paid it off myself. I am from Philly. Love this site LOVE some of Steves design and I say if we ever find out who took the honda we punish them street style. J

2 MAW15's

Cadence 1000D

Infinity Reference 6022's

Blankput Tweeters and Infinity 4x6's with tweeters