uahhhh..

hi. i've been browsing this forum for a year now, and just decided to join.

my name is mario, im 22 years old, and like everyone else i found out about this site through steves videos on you tube. haha.

my current set up is a 06 chrysler 300 touring with

1/0 Big 3

Rockford Fosgate T1500-BD

Rockford Fosgate P400-4

2 12" Alpine Type-r's

Alpine SPS-609 Rear

Eclipse SE8495 front

Rockford Fosgate P132C Dash

money is tough to come by due to a crappy job and college.

but yea, here's some pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and a couple random pics of my cousin's ride

Posted Image

Posted Image

Peace people

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

What's up everybody? My name is Joe....I'm a "Newbie". I first learned about Steve on CarDomain.com a little over a year ago, after browsing other Tahoes. I had just bought mine, and was looking for some ideas for it. I watched one video on YouTube, and the rest is history.

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Whats up too all - Jared from Landis, NC. I don't remember how i found the site, but I love it. I'm 26 and I've been married for almost 7 years with 4 great kids. I guess all the kid stuff comes first so not much of a system. 05 corolla with Panasonic HU, Polk db 5250 front, db690 rear, Infinity 7541a amp, and Rockford P2L-112 sub. I look to start replacing everything soon I hope, but in the mean time I hope to get ideas from everyone here, and contribute whatever I can.

Hey guys my name is Juan I've been into car audio since I was 14, started repairing amplifiers for friends and family. I landed a job with Rockford Fosgate in 2001 and worked there for 8 1/2 years. I was support engineer for the T15KW project with my good friend Tony. I designed a few things of my own, that might be in your car. Any questions feel free to ask, I have so much knowledge of how everything works inside car audio equipment. One of my duties at Rockford was failure analysis and production support. I heard about Steve when he ordered the two T15KW's for his big install. Tony and I hand build those two units and we put well over 4 months just building them and making sure they were ready to go out. I got to meet Steve when he came down to Tempe for the RTTI Topgun program. I even got him wasted at Cherry Lounge out here in Tempe. Fun Times! look forward to being able to help and make this place better for everyone.

Juan Rodriguez

Chief Technology Officer

D'Amore Engineering

T15KW Support Engineer

System.

KVT512 Kenwood Fold Out Monitor

Epic-160 Audio control Indash epicenter

(1)T1500-1BD with T2000.1 Transformer 1700 watts at 2 ohms

(2) T600-2 with T800-2 Transformers 320/ch at 4 ohms

(2) QSD216 Q series MB Quart 6.5 inch components

(3) P3D212 Rockford P3 12inch Subs

(1) Very Loud Altima Coupe!

Hey guys my name is Juan I've been into car audio since I was 14, started repairing amplifiers for friends and family. I landed a job with Rockford Fosgate in 2001 and worked there for 8 1/2 years. I was support engineer for the T15KW project with my good friend Tony. I designed a few things of my own, that might be in your car. Any questions feel free to ask, I have so much knowledge of how everything works inside car audio equipment. One of my duties at Rockford was failure analysis and production support. I heard about Steve when he ordered the two T15KW's for his big install. Tony and I hand build those two units and we put well over 4 months just building them and making sure they were ready to go out. I got to meet Steve when he came down to Tempe for the RTTI Topgun program. I even got him wasted at Cherry Lounge out here in Tempe. Fun Times! look forward to being able to help and make this place better for everyone.

i just saw this......damn bro im so sorry that shit happened to you too......i love RF but that is BULLSHIT what they did to what i consider the CORE.

Thanks for everything, including your contributions to the amplifier industry and im glad i got to meet you!! Thanks for joining up so i dont have to forget about you! This is the BEST way to stay in touch! Good luck on your future job prospects!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916