Im Jared from Sanford, NC. I found this site by youtube and just surfing the internet. Im liftedranger08 on here and a few wedsites and rinconmanof90 on some websites. This site is awesome.

2000 White Ford Ranger

5" RCD lift

33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs on 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic 2s

Euro Altezza tail lights

5% window tint

Clarion Indash

4 Q Power 15s

1 Sundown 2000

1 DC power 300 amp alt(on the way)-soon to be 2

2 powermaster d925s batteries

Second Skin Deadener

Highs/mids amp-Crossfire 404

Door speakers-2 5x7 mb quarts and 1 5 1/4" black max up front, stock 5x7s in the rear

Soon to Come:

Lots of SA-8s

2 Sundown saz 3500s(possible 4500s)

5-7 d3100 batteries

custom clamshell

BNC 8s for mids

undecided tweeters

teamnemesissundown.jpg

My name is Jai, I have been doing the car modifying thing for about 10 years, at first I had no idea what I was doing, but up until recently I am getting pretty good at this stuff.

I have known of “steve meade” for years, before he had the Tahoe (all I remember is the Honda), and have been lurking heavily since the Escalade build. I have just signed up for the forums and eager to post my build, and see what you all think.

People say my wiring is crazy, but nothing compared to some of the builds I have seen on here which are strictly amazing. Great site, I am eager to try to fit in and learn a few things on the way.

Edited by TwoToneOnBlack

Yo what up the name is Justin and I am from Kentucky. I was randomly looking on youtube a few months ago and found amazing vids of meade's system. I have been watching the vids forever and just now finally found the site/forum. I love car audio and need to learn more about it. I feel like this is the best place on the net to get better knowledge on car audio.

• 3 weeks later...

Whats up everyone? My name is Kris, and I found this site from Steve's wicked awesome video the hair trick 2, with Phil blowen that kids hair everywhere, and then I read every post in that build thread and read many threads here now and decided to join up.

I have a 03 GMC Sierra Z71 Extended Cab with 2 American Bass XO 15's, and a Lanzar Legacy Series 2600 Mono Block amp running at what should be 1 ohm, at about 1300 wts RMS, it sounds ok, but it needs a little something, I think a little poly fill might help a little, the box is a little small for the subs, so that hurts a little. I am running 4 ga KnuKonceptz wires, and stock alt. but considering a big 3 upgrade in the near future. Just looking to converse a little with like minded people and learn some stuff, and maybe try to find a local db event to attend see what I got(you always wanna know). I will get some pics and vids up this weekend hopefully.

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

sup fellow SMDers and bassheads. im matt, 21 from lincoln, ne but currently in amarillo, tx. idk how i found the site but have watched all of steve's vids a lot... joined the forum mostly for DC audio :). feel free to ask general audio ?s. i am also matt402 on myspace and *** forum. B)

my myspace > http://www.myspace.com/matt402

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. i'm new to the forum i'm a total bass head, i listen to rap and alot of heavy metal. anyways just wanted to introduce myself.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz