never really did introduce myself, my name is jerry and im a huge basshead. I heard about this site from watching steve on youtube and i kept seeing this site pop up so i decided to look it up and I saw that other people had the sane hobby so i had to sign up!

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

Hey, my name is Saul knew about these forums for awhile and finally decided to sign up. I have been watching Steve's videos on YouTube really awesome builds btw so yeah just had to get on here and show the appreciation :)

slpine.jpg

Hey, my name is Saul knew about these forums for awhile and finally decided to sign up. I have been watching Steve's videos on YouTube really awesome builds btw so yeah just had to get on here and show the appreciation :)

whats up, another L.A person !!sweet..

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys and girls, came across this kickass forum through Steve Meade's you tube channel. I gotta say, this shit is dope, definately the coolest forum I have come across. My name is Jason, I'm an old school audiophile but I'm ALWAYS open to gain new knowledge, not embarrassed to say I have been schooled by people half my age before. I have been a faithful Rockford Fosgate customer since I was 16 y/o (I'm 35 now) shit I can remember the day I got my first Punch 150 amp back in the day...I thought I had it going on.

A little about me: Me, I'm a single dad. My daughter is fourteen and is disabled, dont let that fool you though, she is the happiest kid in the world and I am lucky to be her dad. I'm also a mechanic/machinist by trade, been at it for about 15 years, a little longer on the machinist side. Cant say I love it or hate it, it pays the bills and I work normal hours. The most important thing to know about me is that I love being a dad.

About 6 months ago my truck was stolen and stripped clean, and I had pretty much given up on car audio....thats how bad it pissed me off. But, watching all the youtube video's kinda ignited the passion again. As a single dad, I really don’t have much disposable income to put into my passion, so I really had a lot of respect for the gear I had invested in. I'm probably preaching to the choir when I say thieves are the lowest of the low.......the absolute scum of the earth. All I can really say to a thief is. "get a job like the rest of us"! To some of us our passion is more than just simply hooking up audio gear. There are people like me out there who have so much responsibility and so little time for enjoyment, that things like kicking back in the truck with the music blasting is our only form of release. What can I say, it will probably be a while yet before I have everything I need to get bumpin again. So far I have a Pioneer HU, 2 RF Punch P3SD410's, a set of T1652-S components, and T600-4 and P400-4 amps. I still need to get about 20 feet of 1/0 gauge power wire and power distribution accessories. Unfortunately it will be several more months before I can afford to buy any more gear, but in the mean time I'll hang out in the forum and see if I can contribute, and gain some knowledge!!!

Take care,

Jason

Edited by Nine8SST

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

That´s a great introduction man, a pleasure to have you on this forum my man, welcome!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Hey thanks man, I appreciate that! It's great to be here!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Hey guys, my name is Aaron. I have been here for a while and have gained a lot of knowledge and even made a few purchases off the forum. This place is pretty cool and I get one here a few times a day just to brows and see all the cool builds going on... I am also a father to 3 children. One is my blood son and the other I have raised. My oldest boy Kayleb is 7 and I have been with him since he was 9months. He has autism and is an amazing little boy. I am so glad I got the chance to be his dad. My youngest son is Everett and he is 15 months. He is a little hellyann lol but he is my life and my only blood child. Then we have Kaitlyn who is 10 and just the most beautiful little girl. She has a bad attitude just like her mom but what can I say, she is a pre-teen lol. Then my wife who is a bitch most of the time but has been the only one I have found that will put up with my bs and through the worst times she stays.....I am a family man, I love my family and without them I would be nothing more than a lonely man. My mother just had a 4way bypass and that took a lot out of me emotionally. She is a big part of my life and we came close to loosing her. My little brother is my best friend and partner in crime. He loves audio almost as much as I do lol

Anyway thanks for having me guys. I hope to be here for a good while

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to the SMD and car audio community. Looking forward to learning as much as I can about car audio because growing up in Eastern NC I have heard systems and I have been hittin up car shows for a while. Never been to an all out bass comp. but I will attend a show on July 2nd that is hosted at "Wilson Stereo & Sound" which will have some sick systems hopefully. Finding a lot of great info on here and finally learning the beginning parts of how to start off build from scratch and seems there are a lot of people who enjoy the same hobby as i do. As some of yall may surpass my knowledge to start with i'll hopefully catch up to yall in the years to come. Found the forums from searching around on youtube to see other peoples systems and builds and all i can say is im glad its here. Recently purchased 2 Q Power (new deluxe) 12's and a SM2-1200 (1200w) Autotek "street machine" amp. Also have 4ga power wire. Comments or suggestions are also welcome. Ill def be seeing everyone around on the forum and excuse any noob questions as im sure there are some to come haha and thanks in advance for any help.

@TIG: Hope your mom comes through good on that bypass. Granddad has had a triple bypass and pulled through. So i wish you the same for sure. Also congrats on the family.

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Hey guys I found this forum threw a friend looking for some information I already posted in the wrong section I know dumb noobs. this place has a ton of killer info on it.I hope to gain on what I'm missing out on. I'm just started work on my 2011 tundra I picked up last week trying to figure the best way I can add a box and go for SQ in it. any in would be great thanks

Gary