Waddup guys,my name is Adnan,i`ve been lurking the forum for a while but figured i'd join as I find it to be a good community.

I don't remember exactly where I found the forum but probably on youtube.

• 1 month later...

Hi y'all. My name is Dave. Found this site just browsing the web . I've been into and installing car systems for just over 20 years now. Ya I'm a basshead at heart. I kinda got out of having huge systems for the past 10 years but had a system in every vehicle I'v e ever owned but the kid I bought my T 1500 off of was just getting into stereo stuff and was talking to me allot bout stereos and asked if I would install hits. Kinda peeked my interest in having a loud stereo again. Idk if I should thank him for that or hate him for it. Lol. I browsed around on the forum for awhile before I signed up. I have a good feeling that the people on this forum are a great bunch of guys and I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all.

• 4 weeks later...

Names Stephen (pronounced Steven for those in question)

Found this site when I was bored one day looking at system setups on youtube I think. lol cant remember, that was lots of beer ago, and probably a few years as well lol.....ohh wait I remember now, I was doing Government contract work in Kuwait at the time and was missing my system.

Audio lover...recfently found out that part of it is due to having ptsd and that it helps me deal with it. so I guess you could say that car audio keeps me sane? lol

currently on my 5 stereo in my ranger

Where does Burpleranger come from? My ranger is a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge, Sonic "Blue"

In a certain light it looks purple, but then it also looks blue. lol

Everyone's system is "the best" in "their own mind" (this includes me, even though i "know" its not)

whats up all i found Steve thru EXO youtube channel and then subscribed to Steve channel and found out about the system of the month on here and decided to join. i am glad i did i have learned alot from this site and seen many things that have given me ideas for my future build that im planning on. my old system had gotten stolen which ticked me off but i am looking forward to buying me a new car next year and starting a whole new build.

• 2 weeks later...

Discovered Meade's YouTube this past summer while looking at videos of people's systems, trying to decide what sub to put into my Ford Escape. I ended up watching most of his videos, and then perusing the forum for a while. I just completed most of the build in my sig, and figured I'd finally join up and post a build log of sorts. Not trying to compete with the big boys, just wanted some beat on a budget (which is sort of important for a college student.) I'll be putting together a thread over in member rides at some point soon.

2007 Ford Escape V6

My "low-budget college kid build"

HU: Pioneer AVIC-X930BT

Mids/Highs: Rockford Prime 6.5"

M/H Amp: Rockford Prime R250-4

Subs: 2x Rockford Punch P1S4-12

Sub Amp: Rockford Prime R500-1D

Wiring: Knukonceptz KCA 4AWG

Box: 3/4" MDF, ~2 cubes tuned to ~40hz

5000K HIDs/LED signals and interior lights

...And an SMD VM-1!

Hello everyone!, im a fellow basshead/ addict.

Male/ 18/ Canada.... EH!

Been following meade since he first started... and that was waaayyy back.

going to be posting some builds later on if your ever bored and want something entertaining to look at.

Ive also come here to grow in knowledge about everything to do with car audio, cars, upgrades,... you name it, im eager to learn.

Mad props to steve for providing a great community to come to. Look forward to chatting with some of you's and viewing the builds.

Untill then,

Cheers.