New member that somehow missed this site for many a year. Damn vastness of the web. lol

I am on here looking for insite into several areas of information. I've done high end car audio for years as well as fabricating everything from the ground up, ranging from things like top fuel and circle track cars to semiconductor machines and nano-reactors. I have quite the colorful resume :)

I have never bagged anything, never owned a diesel or a dually and would like to combine all three of those things into a new project. Looking to buy a diesel dually and bag it, looking to put the body of my 63 panel on my 91 GMC chassis and also wanting to bag 1 or 2 of my Subarus. (one of my SVX is so low that I had to have a flat bed pick it up and put it in my driveway as the tow hooks prevented me from doing so otherwise) Obviously not all doing this at the same time, but projects progress and that is where I am at with the vehicles I own.

What I have: 1963 Chevy Panel Delivery (no windows), 1970 Hodaka Ace 100 enduro bike, 1973 Datsun 240Z with several motors and drivetrains, 1991 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 that was dropped for 10 yrs and is now lifted 6", 1992 Subaru SVX LSL Ebony Mica Pearl, 1992 Subaru SVX LSL SWP (Satin White Pearl), 2007 Subaru Legacy GT Limited SWP (my daily driver getting 300 CHP out of 150 CID currently and will be going for at least 400 chp on E85 and upcoming mods by the end of the year)

I am anxiously awaiting the new ideas and differing perspectives I will hopefully gain from being a part of this site.

My name is Shaun,

SO, HELLO ALL!!!

Edited by yourconfused

Hello all,

Been reading on this forum for a while, just started posting.

I have a 2004 mercury mountainer. Kenwood excelon kdc-x996 hu. A aq2200 on 2 sa12's, a aq120.4, incriminator audio comps up front (to be installed immediately )And big three done in knu konceptz kolossus flex 1/0 ofc.

Coming soon 2 more sa12's and another batt in back.

I feel sorry for those who dont drink, for when they wake up in the morning that's the best they are going to feel all day.- Frank Sinatra

• 2 weeks later...

Hi im new to this forum but i have an older account on CACO and DIYMA. Ive been doing car audio for about 3 years now. Finally on my way to getting somewhat loud. Plans for new build will be 2 Tantric HD 12s in 4.4 cu net tuned to 35hz on 2 Crescendo BC2ks. Sealed off trunk 2002 Buick Regal. Right now I have the HDs in a box built for my old SA 12s and its wayyy too small ( 3.3 cubes after hd displacment.) on 1 bc2k. I did a 146.8 outlaw in that tiny box. I also run an active front stage.

Edited by turkishvalo1

Tantric HD12s. Crescendo BC2K. Candence C9. 7200HD. ID XS65. Vifa XT25SC90-04. AudioTechnix. Deka.

For those who don't have me on Facebook, I'm Thales by the way, been here long enough, so I thought I actually introduce myself. I came here on SMD to learn, and enter the world of being a basshead, and thanks to this forum, I have learned alot, I'm still learning a lot, and been inspired to do a few things on my part.

I feel glad to have joined here almost a year ago, and I'll be glad to await another year of being here at SMD.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

• 2 weeks later...

My names Jason. I live in the Midwest. I am in the beginning stages of my newest build. I was on a long break from the audio world. I have been going since I was 15. I am 38 now. I was there in the hay day of car audio. My first woofers were a pair of 15" Godfathers. Look forward to chatting with some good folks here.

2003 ext Silverado 4x4 building....

2010 Camaro Aqua Blue Metallic bone stock boo!

My intro & 1st post ...

Hello fellow basshedz, this is "dailydriver" from Cali. I'm a smd site virgin lmao. I've always been a fan of bass (low frequencies). Ever since the early mini truckin' days (late 80's to now). I've never had high end line components but I make do. I was turned on the smd site via google pics & youtube.

Current setup i got for pennies lol ...

12" visonik, ss rubi 1600d, 5.5cu 32Hz (def makes that visonik bang lol). Single 12" setup gets retarded enough for a daily.

Future ...

Cut bigger hole in that 5.5 and throw a fifteener in there aha!

Update 12/18/12 ...

Finally cut a 14" diameter hole in the 5.5, took out the 12" visonik and threw a eclipse 15" (8yrs old lol) in there. 12s r great butt lol ... You aint really listening to (hiphop/reggae/dubstep) til your pushin 15s and bigger HHAHH!!

Have a great day/evening basshead community

&

Thanks

Edited by dailydriver

Don't think I ever introduced myself...

My name is Dylan and I like to party.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5