DIDNT even know about this section. Well i am James i am currently 18 and unemployed. Just got me a decent jeep and about to put in my first REAL system ( at least i think) i found out about steve on youtube, and my love of cars just extended into car audio.

my names Albert i have a 2001 blazer xtreme i bought bout 3 months ago got a lot of plans for it that are soon to come have some decent bass in it now tho...i heard of the site from steves videos on youtube

dc.png

Let us know who you are and how you found us!

Tim Drake

PSU Student

Budget Bumper Project

Found your website through your videos on youtube, as well as a DC Audio Team Member TJ.

Steve Meade that Hoe is nasty and love the paint hope to see it in person one day!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My name is Gil. I live in upstate New York & drive a 2001 chevy blazer ls 4x4 (4x4 cuz a foot an hour of snow here is not unusual). There's not much for the car scene up here these days, i think it's pretty much a bunch of independents behind closed doors. My favorite show was recently dropped by the club who threw it (Right Coast Cars), so now i'm pretty much just doin' my own thing. I have a few friends who are into custom cars but not many. i found this site threw youtube & figured i would check it out cuz i like forums. there's nothing like a bunch of people from all over who can help you with things you don't know about. they also have many wild ideas & concepts that are unheard of by most people so it's nice to hear from people who think outside the box rather than just following trends. most of the time those trends are already outdated to those who are on the inside track of things.

I'm Justin from arizona and i found out about your site thru cardomain.com

thanks for the great site!

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

Whats goodie SMD. Showin some love. Found out bout everything goin on around here from a lil thing called youtube. Keep up the good work ppl. Too much inspiration around here to sit on my a**. Pickin up alot from you guys.

sorry took so long cuz,

im ken in michigan, found out about this site from your facebook after becoming one of the 5,000 friends you got on one of them.

#1 im helping out at my friends signs,graphics & audio shop here

#2 helped build a 93 astro with 14 tvs,6 12" subs,6 amps,24 6",24 5.25", FORTY tweeters,.now its getting dismantled for 16 12" subs +a 42" tv..(since the 32" in the slider wasnt good enuff.

#3 my rides are a few,but im working the 93 s10 ex cab, did the 4 15" for about 30 minutes, down to 12", but switching them to 4 or 6 10" now, dual alternators,multi zero gauge powers,HOPEFULLY 3 16V XS's(fingers crossed)

im hated but , bummer im a great guy, just ask the local toys for tots, cancer drives,walks,car washes and car shows here in town.(and ohio,indianna, new york)

PEACE / LOVE & CHICKEN GREASE TO ALL!!!

142.7....AGAIN!!! man im upset, i thought i was deeper..LOL

hey everyone just wanted to say hi if found smd through www.caraudioaustralia great site and got me hooked on car audio the builds on here are nuts and i will prob never have anything as nuts as what is on here i would prob spend the money on engine and driveline but i do do installs on the side just cos i love it and it is pretty easy. i am from sydney australia if there are any other aussies on here i love to hear from u!!

Edited by madfox