Wow, can't believe I missed this one.  I'm Richard, and have been into car audio for 16 years.  I used to compete in IASCA from 1990-1992 in the 0-50 watt class using a pair of Autotek 7050XX's run down to .5 ohms and was fairly successful back then.  Got out of the competition scene for a long time, got back into DB Drag for a season and realized I like music too much to build a true SPL car, which leaves me where I'm at today.We are currently trying to build the loudest single 12" daily driver car on the face of the planet, and doing it all from a trunk car just to be different.  We are doing fairly well right now with a single MTX 9512, hitting 146.2 legal on the dash, but we're giving the sub all it can handle for daily driving, and need to upgrade both the sub and the power.  Current plans are to beef up the electrical system, deaden the entire car immensly, and shoot for 150.  I think the next woofer will most likely be a TC Sounds LMS-5400 in a rear loaded horn design, but that's still up in the air.  I look forward to sharing my build and showing exactly what we can do to hit 150 with a single 12.

First i'd like to say that this site is the sh*t... i was on roe one day and ended up here.. i am also on like 4 other forums and i like this one the most.. And i watched all that videos on this site and all i got to say is MORE!! lol , I'm from michigan, you can call me Benzino if you'd like... but yeah i'm currently running four 12" Directed studios and one 1500d directed amplifier, in my 1998 blazer ls.. i plan on adding another 1500d amplfier in a while..been trying to get metered somewhere never been metered and was curius but i havent found a place yet.. but thats me for those that wanted to know... Great Site!

Whats up all my names Ian, Ive only been into audio for about 5 years now so im still learning. Guess you never really can stop learning in the area. My rides a 1993 isuzu rodeo, sittin on 22s, candy paint... Going into the paint booth in a week we decided to shave the truck. Currently building my daily system since this is my daily driver. Its going to consist of 8 MA XL12s And 2 802sx amps. Just want some good bump in the cruiser. Will post up build progress as soon as i start. And i hope to get to know every1 here... Been lookin around on the site for a while and everybody seems pretty cool so looks like imma stay around for a bit. See ya!