Jump to content

is there a way to block avatars?


Recommended Posts

Posted

if i had kids, id be the same way bro, so i respect you for it all. thats why i politely changed mine for others who still have the avi's turned on.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

if i had kids, id be the same way bro, so i respect you for it all. thats why i politely changed mine for others who still have the avi's turned on.

thanks that was cool of you.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Do you guys think I should change mine?

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

Do you guys think I should change mine?

Nah, not many people would get that. I know my siblings/parents/bossed wouldn't anyways

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Posted

hooly fuck i was loling for a solid 20 mins

actually, loganberry has one of my favorite ones. I KNOW that her shit stays in her top, but I could watch it for days waiting for them to fall out

:yahoo: one day.....they just might. and I WILL be waiting :shok:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Posted

Cool, thanks. :)

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

Nah, not many people would get that. I know my siblings/parents/bossed wouldn't anyways

Hmmm, I dont get it. any help, or way over my head? Its cool.....

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Posted

Hmmm, I dont get it. any help, or way over my head? Its cool.....

LOL, Fap is supposed to be a sound affect...

And what does he appear to be doing?

The fact that it's Robocop is just for the randomness of it.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

Hmmm, I dont get it. any help, or way over my head? Its cool.....

urban dictionary is your friend lol, that's where I looked when didn't know what "fap" meant

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Posted
:rofl: lmao, beat that shit brotha! thanks bro- clear as day now

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 557 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...