Jump to content

Justin's Yukon Part III


Recommended Posts

Posted

wtf guess i was off topic my post got deleted. oh well soooo the vid is looking good kasey practice makes perfect or whatever the hell the saying is

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

hmm maybe its the enclosure.....is it one of elvis's?

Thats a Nice ELVIS BUILT ENCLOSURE :)

AKA - Rose-Villian

the woofers will do the job just wasnt a good metering box...:rolleyes:

:friends:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

the good thing is this video will have a million hits thanks to me giving you guys some $h^t.

very nice vid tho, hope to have you make me one for the jeep in the future :friends:

only i wont needd mr.p's jeep I, II, III, XVII....i think 1 would be fine.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Posted

elvis enclosures = horrible meter but they will make subs pound!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

hmm maybe its the enclosure.....is it one of elvis's?

I really Could care Less What a Box does on a meter... You and Other's build a Box around a Meter I dont care...

I build Shit to BE LOUD!

And NOBODY on Here Can Tell me My Truck Or Justins Truck Were NOT LOUD!?

Yea right...

My Truck Meterd like a 47+ But When People Heard it They Said EASILY a 55+

And Justins Truck people Said 51-52 But it Surely wasnt...

I can Build Meter Boxes If i want... But i dont care... Metering Isnt a Big deal to me Any more..

As long as people get in the truck And Can hardly sit inside of it... Im happy....

Ive done my 53's On music @ 30hz...... I dont know Many in OUR Area that Can do That..?

So Few ill name Them....

JACK

STEVE

ALPINE

ELVIS

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Posted

thats why I'm not even trippin its gettin me views :lol:

and yeah no problem call me up when you get the 4 15's

john's right ear o meter it will slam TL is another story

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

stop trippin elvis, your shit was bangin at AR wet dolphin CS no doubt about it!

but does it really need to weigh 1000lbs :o

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3248 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...