Extreme car wash

LHatt

damn, you could fill a huge pool with one bucket full. I wanna see it rip into some shit!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

I wonder what that would do to a person? I'm sure they would die, just curios as to the damage the body will take.

i dont think you would die. much less serface area. you could jump into water from that high. why couldnt water jump onto you? lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i dont think you would die. much less serface area. you could jump into water from that high. why couldnt water jump onto you? lol

that would crush you're body just as quick as it did that car

• 4 weeks later...