Sonic Electronix

The Need-to-Know Basics for Building a Box?

I've used it on 10+ boxes and it works fine for me, tunings always good too. You just need to know what to give it and how much port area to use, not to hard of stuff.

it's still off if you havn't compared it to another one than you arn't going to know

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

so, i was gonna get 2 lvl3 12's myself, and a 1000.1 DC amp..would i need a alternator?

it's going in a volvo 1997 850

Not quite sure, probably, but I would check with some of the guys who know a lot about alternators like DC Rob and Kyle.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

How many amperes does your alternator push out....how powerful is it?

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

uhh..

i have no idea..

how do i find out?

=[

Google it, or ask people that know.

you want to check the voltage the alternator of your car gives out. I'm gonna be doing 2 12 level 4xl with 2 SAZ-1500D Sundown amps So I will be needing a new better alt for my truck.

2000 jeep cherokee sport

subs

2 Diamond Audio D3 12''

Amp

Diamond Audio D3-600.1

Deck

Alpine CDE-9881

Archived