Lowest Song you know

juice box - gorilla Zoe

white girl - young jeezy

successful - drake (it has different notes but the last one i think its around 20hz)

Without you(slowed) - Mariah Carey (REAL LOW)(might need a epicenter)

steve meade's nightmare by DJ Thunder Dome

the lowest note is either 1hrz or 2hrz i believe.

but seriously.. this will bottom your shit out. be careful if you're going to attempt to play it.

I play it full tilt no subsonic and mine doesn't bottom out....:)

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

juice box - gorilla Zoe 36hz

white girl - young jeezy 32hz

successful - drake (it has different notes but the last one i think its around 20hz)

Without you(slowed) - Mariah Carey (REAL LOW)(might need a epicenter)

first 2 aren't low and he doesn't want slowed otherwise he could just chop and screw any song and make it lowww

I Got You by Young Buck has some sick ass sweeps in it that get low

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Check out my Tito B thread, his beats use diff bass freq through the songs and get low...IDK if they are sub 30hz though

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 5 months later...

I guess people don't read titles anymore...so many people posted bass test songs or screwed songs. We don't want that shit! And i'm sick of Bass I Love You...lol. That song is way overplayed.

Lowest song I've ever heard has already been said: "For the Love of Money" -Willie the Kid. (first guy titled it "Love for Money" though. Idk which one's correct, but it doesn't really matter). But he said it was 26hz, and it's actually 24.

Another low one that hasn't been said is "Sugga Cooker" -DC Yung Hot. Good constant 29hz. Jumps up to like 30/31 hz for a second at the beginning, but that's the only time it does that.

And I'm sure nobody's said it since it's already so well known, but I guess I'll throw it in there. "Put On" -Young Jeezy I believe it hits 26hz.

I guess people don't read titles anymore...so many people posted bass test songs or screwed songs. We don't want that shit! And i'm sick of Bass I Love You...lol. That song is way overplayed.

Lowest song I've ever heard has already been said: "For the Love of Money" -Willie the Kid. (first guy titled it "Love for Money" though. Idk which one's correct, but it doesn't really matter). But he said it was 26hz, and it's actually 24.

Another low one that hasn't been said is "Sugga Cooker" -DC Yung Hot. Good constant 29hz. Jumps up to like 30/31 hz for a second at the beginning, but that's the only time it does that.

And I'm sure nobody's said it since it's already so well known, but I guess I'll throw it in there. "Put On" -Young Jeezy I believe it hits 26hz.

It seems like you have all these frequencies off by 2 cycles...i know that the low note on "love for money" is 26h "put on" 28hz "sugga cooker" is constant 30hz but jump too 33hz..

anyways another low song is "crack muzik" by gorilla zoe peaking at 24hz..

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

It seems like you have all these frequencies off by 2 cycles...i know that the low note on "love for money" is 26h "put on" 28hz "sugga cooker" is constant 30hz but jump too 33hz..

anyways another low song is "crack muzik" by gorilla zoe peaking at 24hz..

Well i'm looking at a note to frequency chart, and I have a keyboard right by my computer, so I play the lowest note and match the note up to the frequency. And I have tones that I test in my car, and, for instance, a 24hz test tone sounds the exact same as a G on a piano and the last note of that song. I do that with every song. And i've checked multiple "note-to-frequency" charts and even found some calculations to test it, so I don't see how I could be wrong. Yeah, I was wrong about Put on because I was just guessing. But on "for the love of money," try it for yourself. Find a keyboard and play the notes along with the song. The bass line, according to the notes, goes G-D-C-C-C-D#-D-A#-G. And matching those notes up with the frequency conversion charts, that first G is a 49hz note and it goes down an octave to the lower G, which is 24hz (or, to get specific, 24.5hz) And I know my system, and I can discern notes down to 25hz (through test tones) but once it goes one cycle below that, I can't really hear the pitch anymore since it makes my trunk rattle too loudly. So if the last note of "For the Love of Money" was a 26hz note i'd be able to hear it. But it drops just below the point to where the pitch isn't very audible to me anymore.

I'm not trying to get into an argument with you or anything, but I mean, unless every piano i've ever played is tuned half a step lower than standard tuning, and if every test tone i've gotten has been wrong, then I don't see how I could be wrong about this....

Well i'm looking at a note to frequency chart, and I have a keyboard right by my computer, so I play the lowest note and match the note up to the frequency. And I have tones that I test in my car, and, for instance, a 24hz test tone sounds the exact same as a G on a piano and the last note of that song. I do that with every song. And i've checked multiple "note-to-frequency" charts and even found some calculations to test it, so I don't see how I could be wrong. Yeah, I was wrong about Put on because I was just guessing. But on "for the love of money," try it for yourself. Find a keyboard and play the notes along with the song. The bass line, according to the notes, goes G-D-C-C-C-D#-D-A#-G. And matching those notes up with the frequency conversion charts, that first G is a 49hz note and it goes down an octave to the lower G, which is 24hz (or, to get specific, 24.5hz) And I know my system, and I can discern notes down to 25hz (through test tones) but once it goes one cycle below that, I can't really hear the pitch anymore since it makes my trunk rattle too loudly. So if the last note of "For the Love of Money" was a 26hz note i'd be able to hear it. But it drops just below the point to where the pitch isn't very audible to me anymore.

I'm not trying to get into an argument with you or anything, but I mean, unless every piano i've ever played is tuned half a step lower than standard tuning, and if every test tone i've gotten has been wrong, then I don't see how I could be wrong about this....

No not trying to argue but I dont see how a human ear can accurately discern frequencies in the range...I use audacity's plot spectrum and zoomed in on that low note, what it tell me is 26hz..

edit: a songs wave not always as loud as a generated sine wave so because it is less audible does not always mean it is a lower frequency again it is a matter of what you perceived.

edit 2: nevermind i cut the low pass freq to 30hz and see that the low peak is 24hz so I realize im a jack ass but still you can't always rely on your ears as judgement.

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

Archived