What does it mean by combined? As in City+Highway? Or City+Highway/2?

(City+Highway)/2.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

• 2 weeks later...

i work at a dealership in socal, as a mechanic, we sell like 12 extra cars a day because of this program, we think it's great.. average like 35 cars a weekend that get sold

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

i work at a dealership in socal, as a mechanic, we sell like 12 extra cars a day because of this program, we think it's great.. average like 35 cars a weekend that get sold

Yeah, but where do the clunkers go? They get crushed and put in a landfill. And a lot of mechanics search junkyards for used parts they can refurbish and use to fix vehicles that come in to be repaired. If those valuable parts are crushed, where do the mechanics get the parts they need? Some places carry replacements, but sometimres they are expensive or aren't the right part or sometimes they don't even have the part. I'm seriously not trying to bash, but what I said is the truth.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

well i don't think it will matter much anyway.because in 6 months when at least half of the people start defaulting on there loans because they bought a new car they couldn't afford.the only people this helps is the car companys.jmo

HEAD UNIT JENSEN VM9312

4 12" KICKER COMPS

4 PUNCH 150 AMPS "0NE ON EACH SUB"

2 ALPINE 3522 ON MIDS AND HIGHS

MLA MOD

BIG 3

OPTIMA D31T BATTERY UP FRONT, ANOTHER IN BACK

2 KINETIK BATTERIES IN BACK ALSO"ONE 800,ONE 1200"

DUAL ALTERNATORS "ONE 200 AMP" OTHER MECHMAN 270 LARGE CASE

hmmmm wth

i just did a bunch of research on this, its not true at all, it was a misunderstanding on the wording of the terms and conditions of using the site, the government came out and cleared it up after all this came to light, and they changed the wording in there agreement.

I know some owners of places that do this "program".

They say that the money is coming out of them and not the government.. Just another faulty idea by the Obama era.

Well thats a faulty statement. The plan was all along that the lots would pay, and the government would reimburse, now some lots chose to start the program as early as the government allowed (labor day weekend) even though reimbersments where not to start until two weeks later, granted, the goverment didnt expect this big of a turn out and has fallen behind on reimbursements, but the lots will get there money. Tell your friends that own lots that they knew that that was the way the program worked, and it is completly voluntary, their lots didnt have to get involved.

Well thats a faulty statement. The plan was all along that the lots would pay, and the government would reimburse, now some lots chose to start the program as early as the government allowed (labor day weekend) even though reimbersments where not to start until two weeks later, granted, the goverment didnt expect this big of a turn out and has fallen behind on reimbursements, but the lots will get there money. Tell your friends that own lots that they knew that that was the way the program worked, and it is completly voluntary, their lots didnt have to get involved.

you sir are 100% correct.

i think this program is a good thing. our "depression" is being caused by people who are being tight with money. when no money is being spent, nobody is getting paid. this is just an incentive to help stimulate spending all across america. the extra advantage to this program is that people will have to pay less for a new car than they normally would PLUS they get all of the other incentives that dealerships already are using to bring in business. In my town, i could go buy a new honda civic, get $4500 off of its price tag (thanks to the government), get an instant $3000 off (dealership incentive) AND have 0% APR for 72 months (anybody should be able to pay the vehicle off in 6 years..) lets say that the car is $22,000 new. subtract the 4500 and the 3000 and you are left paying $14,500. then you have the awesome ability to have 0 interest on payments for 6 years. thats only a hair over $200 a month for payments. then when you factor in the savings you get by driving a more fuel efficient vehicle, it only makes MORE sense to give this a go.

i think that you people are crazy for saying that this will only dig us deeper. this is the first "stimulus" that has actually stimulated.

/.02

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

nice Joobles....

moving on...here is a couple of things to note, yes the cars get destroyed, but the only things that NEED to be destroyed are the engine block and drive train (I think the drive train). The rest of the car is up for grabs by the junkyard. Granted the most money is in the engine, mainly that is so a fuel inefficient engine doesn't find its way back on the road.

To whoever said that everyone is going to default...have you applied for any sort of credit lately?? It is pretty hard to get approved for anything unless you have great credit. I mean I have good credit and I cant get a credit card with enough credit for a laptop, obviously loan companies are going to be a little more cautious.

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

Archived