Second Skin Audio

T2 Vs Bl?

Well considering I own 2 BL's and I hate RF.... I guess I would have to say the BL :)

why are you hating on RF?

Edited by emperorjj1

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

That's the same reason I got my Qs! Around here is Fosgate country!! I've heard both T1s and T2s and they both are AWESOME subs. My brother is running 4 T1s and MAN, that shit hits hard!!! But you should have seen the ppls faces around here when they heard my Q18s!! They were amazed!! Add when I told them the price I payed, their mouth dropped!! LOL!!! Now the question is , Where can I get 'em?!!!! I must say you can't go wrong with RF or FI, but I chose FI and don't regret it one bit!!!

where u get ur FIs from?

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD

Ive heard the T2 and it is a impressive sub but I dont think it is worth them money RF is asking for it. Id go with the BL. So far as the T2....me personally, I refuse to pay over $400 for a sub that u can buy from Best Buy or Curcuit City. If Im spending that much it needs to be something that doesnt sell on shelves....like TCsounds, Fi etc.... RF wants almost as much money for their T2 as what Fi is asking for their "fully loaded" BTL. And we all know a T2 is no where near the same level of performance and power handling as a fully loaded BTL but its in the same price range which is rediculous. Id get the BL

Edited by CUT BUDDY
00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

Well considering I own 2 BL's and I hate RF.... I guess I would have to say the BL :)

why dont you give a reason that you hate RF....i hate kicker due to the shitty SQ, and i hate sony because it sucks alltogether, and so on...give your reason.

unless you actualy have worked with or owned or experienced RF dont hate on it. you may have heard a shitty install or the lower line (which i dont like either)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!