Sonic Electronix

im gonna say something thats probably going to piss some people off, but fuck it. First it was re, then fi, now its dc. and i wouldnt doubt that if at one time it was t3 or dd. I just think it's funny and slightly pathetic that just because someone runs a certian brand of sub and others jump all over them. All of those subs listed are great subs. they all sound awsome. i heard my first set of dc lvl4xl 18's the other day. but that doesnt mean im gonna start dogging all other brands and jump all on the latest bandwagon.

i know everyone has there own opinions on subs, but it seems like when someone says they'll run brand x sub over the sub that everyone is nuts for at the time, people get pissy and try to convert them. granted alot of times these people are noobs and dont have a preference of subs. but when you have people who have been in the game for years, and some noob comes on the forum and tries to tell em go dc, t3, re or whatever sub there trying to push. that shit is so funny.

everyone is guilty of trying to get others to with the subs they run, even me. i'm a dd guy. but when someone goes a different route then everyone else, leave em alone and dont talk shit to them. i bet the only people that are going to get pissy are the ones guilty of the shit talkin. :pardon:

Edited by loburbon

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

people get pissy and try to convert them. granted alot of times these people are noobs and dont have a preference of subs. but when you have people who have been in the game for years, and some noob comes on the forum and tries to tell em go dc, t3, re or whatever sub there trying to push. that shit is so funny.

That is so true. I'm also guilty of it too.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

I know what your talkin about,especially running RD...where its hated ALOT...but i havent really recieved too much hate from this forum,i mean ive gotten friendly jabs every now and then but not full out hate stuff that much yet.I feel the same way tho,i think fi,dc,rd,dd all that stuff is great stuff and have seen all of them perform greatly...unfortunatly you have to decide on one,unless you want to run 4 different brand subs in your vehicle to make everybody happy lol...

i usually recommend all of those companies because they are all great.

but i have actually used all of them. B)

exactly. all of them are great, and another thing that pisses me off is fan boys. the ones who swear up and down that the subs they run are the only ones that sound good. and all others are junk. ok we get it, your dual subs from wal mart dont sound as good as the new ______ subs you got. but quit doggin on other subs. i just threw dual out there as a joke. lol

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

yeah alot of people compare subs that i'm pretty sure they have never used.

i can compare a RE SX to a FI Q, Lvl 4, etc.

because i've used them all.

i know the differences in sound and musical use of a FI bl and FI Q.

etc, etc, etc, etc.

oh well though. i only come in an tell someone they are wrong if what they say is actually wrong. if it is just a strong opinion then i leave them alone and let them love their speakers.

and thats the way it should be. im not gonna tell someone that t3 is better then dc. i will tell them there all great subs, and that they need to do there own research and decide for themselves. because if they just go on someones word and get a certian sub and it doesnt work for there needs, there gonna talk shit on a good brand for no reason. i've just been thinking this for a while and finally decided to post it and see what others thought.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

ha i hear ya man and im guilty, but as you said noobs mostly lol. if i had any opinion on what i run(DC) i can only really compare it to what ive ran in the past (which is lower to mid level stuff at best) now i stepped up a notch and am still excited about it. it is funny how "trendy" it can all be though. im also in a place where peopla dont get much exposure to alot of good companies like a few of what you named, and there for sometimes just take peoples words for it. if 10 people say brand x is thee shit and brand z was doodoo id prob take ther opinion and go with brand x, just cuz of my never having delt with much of anything. thats just my standing on it. thats where to me this site is gold, hands down :D

totally agree. i mean i got fi's tc's and dd's. i prefer dd's and tc's lol but they are all great companies.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg