Sonic Electronix

If you could ask Steve Meade 1 question?

you guys are crazy, i started to quote everyone so i could answer you all individually - but this thread got to big to fast.

Ill make it easy though..... The answer is yes, no, and maybe :D Oh there is one HELL NO in there too i think LOL!!

ha damn i thought my drankin ass came up with one.. it WAS to have meade come in and answer a few lol. im too too slow i guess. anyways meade has too too many people/fans that answering ??s like this would prob be another job in it self lol. but anyways ha ya always got people out in the midwest mang if ever wanting to travel with your monster of a hoe, and bring fish cuz ya know MN is the land of 10,000 lakes :D

ha damn i thought my drankin ass came up with one.. it WAS to have meade come in and answer a few lol. im too too slow i guess. anyways meade has too too many people/fans that answering ??s like this would prob be another job in it self lol. but anyways ha ya always got people out in the midwest mang if ever wanting to travel with your monster of a hoe, and bring fish cuz ya know MN is the land of 10,000 lakes :D

you live in mn? where at man? me too ha

99' Ranger XLT Ex Cab Stepside 33'' Bfg M/ts on Black Steelies.

Big 3 Upgrade

Pioneer P3100UB

2 10'' Kicker CompVR's

Ported Box - tuned to 37hz

Directed 2400D

AQ HDC3 On The Way, Box being built Atm, And Amp yet to be purchased!

I would have to ask him how he became so good at this.

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

Archived