DC Sound Lab

A-Team and DC throw down a 160.5 db BASS RACE!!!

TEAM Projekt Audio Innovations

www.prjktai.com

[email protected]

Philippine distributor of DC Audio, Incriminator Audio, Mechman

o.jpg

noice mang

look at the flex out side......... wonder what the drive by would be ?

Well when I did the run for his bass race I left the other meter on the table 6 feet from the closed door and it bass raced a 126.xx Its very loud outside he vehicle with the doors closed. Its only going to get louder I can only imagine.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Well when I did the run for his bass race I left the other meter on the table 6 feet from the closed door and it bass raced a 126.xx Its very loud outside he vehicle with the doors closed. Its only going to get louder I can only imagine.

Well it got louder thanks to a power upgrade from Stetsom and the DC subs are loving every watt!!! Hope everything goes smoothly next weekend and i will work on a 162 bassrace, minus the red light violation. Just a good old straight up clean bassrace whatchumacall it.

Rusty you will have to make a new one of these threads now. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif Sorry i didnt pull out the 162 bassrace but i had a bad start. 100% legit and clean bassrace run at 161.8, and i think 3 or 4 people got it on vid.

Thank you DC Audio for making the best Bassrace woofers in the world!!!!! :friends:

Rusty you will have to make a new one of these threads now. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif Sorry i didnt pull out the 162 bassrace but i had a bad start. 100% legit and clean bassrace run at 161.8, and i think 3 or 4 people got it on vid.

Thank you DC Audio for making the best Bassrace woofers in the world!!!!! :friends:

I also forgot to thank you at the show for finding out where those blazers break when they get loud so I know where to reinforce so it don't happen to mine.

I was really proud I was the Judge who captured that run, the cabin does need to be fixed before finals or your gonna do write off the vehicle. Stetsom, DC, and Macrom make a perfect combination in that ride.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

that is amazing. just amazing.

i cant even imagine music at 160's

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0