You wanta drive like a :censored: , try and run me off the road, call me a "mutha :censored: " and shoot me a bird and then threated to call the police on me saying I was driving like I was drunk... F*CK THAT AND F*CK YOU!

High school and college girls who want nothing more than your wallet and will do anything (I mean anything) to get it...F*CK THEM AND THAT!

Edited by 1992Chevy

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

$2 dollar autozone mufflers that buzz like a beehive and you think your exhaust is louder than mine...F*CK THAT! I mean, come on. Your car sounds like it's farting it's way along. Farting cars...F*CK THAT!

Police try and catch you revving your engine to listen to your pipes in an empty parking lot but don't care when the above beehive passes them at 90 on the highway...F*CK THAT!

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Minel fuckin with people again.....FUCK THAT :D lol

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Not warranting a 2000.00 performance Transmission after giving me a written 3 yr warranty, AND EXPECTING MR TO PAY 500.00 To fix it..... FUCK THAT! Now i have no truck or any money after buying a new setup for a show last weekend which i missed because of this BS, DOUBLE FUCK THAT!

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

Not warranting a 2000.00 performance Transmission after giving me a written 3 yr warranty, AND EXPECTING MR TO PAY 500.00 To fix it..... FUCK THAT! Now i have no truck or any money after buying a new setup for a show last weekend which i missed because of this BS, DOUBLE FUCK THAT!

Damn, seems like everybody is blowing a transmission lately.

On my way to a show in Columbus last Sunday, My trans decides to grenade, 100+ miles from my dorm, 200+ from my home.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

seeing ur dream truck at a dealer and it is only 5k and cant get it.....fuck that

college being on the other side of town....fuck that x 2

needin school stuff and no money.....fuck that x 3

Edited by 01zx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Busting 2 of you week old 22s in half on a pot hole....Fuck that

Having the DOT pave the hole before you can get pics of it...FUCK THAT

DOT telling you "what hole" when you call back about a claim form....fuck that

DOT repaving the road because later that night someone eles hit a hole 5 feet away,busted a wheel and hit the bridge head on...FUCK THAT

DOT still saying "what hole?" after they dug up and repaved that exact stretch of road...FUCK THAT

Knowing that you got the 22s on such a great deal, because they are no longer made..and you cant replace the broke two....FUCK THAT

Edited by baggedon4s

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.